PDA

View Full Version : Servitors for the purpose of aiding in out of body experiences...

ProbableReality
17th August 2015, 02:56 AM
I would like some advice on the creation of servitors for the purpose of facilitating an out of body experience. I've been fascinated with the concept of OBE's for over a decade and have never been able to initiate a conscious projection. After reading the books by John Kreiter on creating servitors (thought forms, from the school of Chaos Magick, created through concentrated will and belief, made for the purpose of performing a desired task or effect.) it occurred to me that one such creation could, if properly directed and designed, help me to finally achieve an OBE. I know this sounds like a round about process for such a result but I feel I would like to give it a try. I've had some success creating a few servitors for the purpose of the betterment of my business as well as relieving a loved one of addiction.

Servitors, to me, are like computer macros. A macro is a combination of commands that when activated proceed to execute in the desired order. Being creations of our mind a servitor will inevitably be influenced or imbued with elements of personality and have the possessing ability connected to our subconscious. This analogy may not agree with your views on servitors but that's not why I'm here.

If anyone has any ideas on the design and programing of such a servitor I would greatly appreciate it. And if any of you have had success with this subject I would love to hear your experiences.

My main concern is the exit from the body without waking up due to the sensations associated with an OBE, (can a servitor "pull" me out because it is a creation of my own mind and will?) the preservation of a high level of consiousness during the expereince. As well as the preservation of all memories when I reenter my body. Can a servitor or number of servitors help me with any of these problems?

Thanks.

Sinera
17th August 2015, 09:22 AM
I've had helpers pulling me out very often. They were also there because I asked for them and stretched out my hand. I do not see them as creations of my own will or tools (servitors) but rather as guides who are there anyway and happy to help.
Still, you also need to get into that sleep paralysis or trance state first. In order to reach that state one must train oneself, no one directly can help you with that. But you can also ask for help and inspiration in learning this skill and discovering new methods. At least in theory. I'm trying this myself now and it takes a while to manifest as it seems.

ProbableReality
17th August 2015, 04:28 PM
As someone who struggles with ADD it's always been VERRY hard for me to get into the process of training myself to have an OBE. But with servitors I can use my artistic talents in its design then to charge it's creation I put on some inspirational music and utelizing energy work I'll project my creation unto a sort of life that then go on to execute the task they were designed to do.

I was thinking that through the creation of these servitors I can in a way externalise the processes that I am struggling with due to my ADD. But I'm having trouble being inspired on how to design the servitor or if it could even work.

CFTraveler
17th August 2015, 04:48 PM
Calling Frater Akenu!

ProbableReality
17th August 2015, 11:08 PM
Calling Frater Akenu!

Who?

ProbableReality
17th August 2015, 11:55 PM
Perhaps I could program a servitor to constantly remind me that I am dreaming. And through the lucid dreaming state progress to an OBE?

I've never had much success with LD's though because when I become aware that I'm dreaming I can't help but become more consious until I wake up. It happens every time. So a servitor telling me I'm dreaming could result in long nights of no real sleep.

Could it be feisable for me to compartmentalize that part of my mind that that regulates consiousness during sleep over to a servitor so to better reach that state of body asleep mind awake?

Frater.Akenu
18th August 2015, 04:33 PM
Well, I am not entirely sure this is a good idea as there are few things that could go wrong if defined incorrectly. Your servitor could e.g. take you "out" in a very bad moment (like during driving) or he would e.g. try to keep you out of your body.

The same effect could be achieved by using a sigil to project, if you keep using the same sigil over and over again, sooner or later it will become a servitor, plus programmed in a way that you need.

Frater.Akenu
18th August 2015, 04:34 PM
P.S. Here is some resource regarding sigils and servitors: https://www.scribd.com/doc/261643751/Liber-Azag-The-Book-of-Sigils

ProbableReality
18th August 2015, 08:55 PM
Well, I am not entirely sure this is a good idea as there are few things that could go wrong if defined incorrectly. Your servitor could e.g. take you "out" in a very bad moment (like during driving) or he would e.g. try to keep you out of your body.

The same effect could be achieved by using a sigil to project, if you keep using the same sigil over and over again, sooner or later it will become a servitor, plus programmed in a way that you need.

This is why I'm asking around first. I would hate to be pulled out while driving but what I have in mind is creating a aid in facilitating the mind awake body asleep state that I find so hard to acheive due to my ADD. The use of sigils sound fascinating and I'm reading it now. I do plan on exploring everything I can related to servitors because I feel a strong sense that this method will work for me. I'm trying to take a safe approach though. If you have any specific advice on how I could plan out such a sigil or servitor I would greatly appreciate it.

buzzcock
21st August 2015, 07:47 AM
MY best friend had an OOBE when he was driving and and he could still control the car. He said it was like controlling himself from above.