PDA

View Full Version : Asking for prayers

Dreamweaver
22nd August 2015, 07:17 AM
Hello All,

I'm requesting prayers, positive thoughts, and magical processes if anyone is so inclined for Washington State, USA. We need rain. Right now my home state is engulfed in fires burning 100's of thousands of acres, from border to border - resources have been stretched so thin that a federal emergency has been declared, firefighters have lost their lives, whole towns are being evacuated, people have lost their homes. Right now the geographic area I live in is surrounded by fires and we're engulfed in a blanket of smoke so thick that its blocking out the sun.

this has been going on for weeks - high temps, high gusting winds, and lightning strikes, and more of the same in the forcast for two weeks to come.

thank you for any positive energy you may send.

IA56
22nd August 2015, 11:28 AM
Hello All,

I'm requesting prayers, positive thoughts, and magical processes if anyone is so inclined for Washington State, USA. We need rain. Right now my home state is engulfed in fires burning 100's of thousands of acres, from border to border - resources have been stretched so thin that a federal emergency has been declared, firefighters have lost their lives, whole towns are being evacuated, people have lost their homes. Right now the geographic area I live in is surrounded by fires and we're engulfed in a blanket of smoke so thick that its blocking out the sun.

this has been going on for weeks - high temps, high gusting winds, and lightning strikes, and more of the same in the forcast for two weeks to come.

thank you for any positive energy you may send.

I will sit down and send my prayres and all rain to your way, I did not have a clue this was happening in Washington state usa, sorry. I have not listened to news for long time, it is too hurtful for me just now, I sure will concentrate all I have to help to stop the fire.

Love
ia

Dreamweaver
23rd August 2015, 06:39 AM
Thanks for your efforts - I hear New Zealand and Australia are sending firefighters and equipment to the US to help :)

IA56
23rd August 2015, 01:54 PM
Thanks for your efforts - I hear New Zealand and Australia are sending firefighters and equipment to the US to help :)

Good.
I did not write about a Dream I had for 2 Days ago...about a frog....Then I Heard that old Egyptians did Think about the frogĀ“s energy when they where making rain, cool I Think.....so now I am thinking of the energy of frogs so the rain can start over the fire :-)...good, eh?? :-)

Love
ia

Dreamweaver
23rd August 2015, 06:08 PM
Hmmm - I like it ;). I will do that too!

ButterflyWoman
23rd August 2015, 06:59 PM
I hear New Zealand and Australia are sending firefighters and equipment to the US to help :)
U.S. and New Zealand firefighters have been known to come to Australia to fight really major fires. Not suprised to hear the favour being returned. I sincerely hope it helps. :heart:

Dreamweaver
26th August 2015, 05:27 AM
Me too - Oregon, Idaho, California are all on fire too. We need all the help we can get.

Dreamweaver
31st August 2015, 04:56 AM
Its been raining in my area for the past two days - good news ;)

ButterflyWoman
31st August 2015, 06:45 AM
Glad to hear that. I've been following the situation somewhat as it drifts into my newsfeed and from friends on the west coast (none of whom are very close to any major fires). Was just thinking about it today, actually, because I hadn't heard anything lately. Yay for rain, eh? :)