PDA

View Full Version : RK user - question about "spinal sweeps"

Leon
27th August 2015, 10:41 AM
Hello Mr Robert.

Hope you are doing well.

Mr Robert, since recently I'm more and more often experiencing "spinal sweeps", they are literally awakening me in the middle of the night, at first I had the spinal sweeps between the tailbone and second chakra area now I am having them mostly between base and and solar plexus chakras and as it seems my K still can't overcome the blockage in this area but I suppose this is only issue of time.
How do you think Mr Robert, should I wait for until my "spinal sweeps" reach the top of the head before I will make an attempt to raise my K or it does not really matter?

Thank you in advance

and sorry for my English )

Robert Bruce
27th August 2015, 11:52 PM
These sweeps as you call them are likely to be kundalini spikes.

This is a good sign that kundalini is becoming active.

Continue to do chakra stimulation and kundalini raising attempts. This will encourage your kundalini to rise.

Also, see The Catch Basket Concept and work on your beliefs, and use spoken affirmations to help.

robert

Leon
28th August 2015, 11:06 AM
Mr Robert I don't know how to describe it more correctly, It is a real physical sensation of energy movement through the spine,

which may usually happen in the deep altered state of mind or during a deep sleep,

sometimes you may sense it during an astral projection in the moment of separation from your physical body,

It feels like as if something liquid is moving through the spine...

CFTraveler
28th August 2015, 12:35 PM
That sounds right, Leon.

Robert Bruce
28th August 2015, 05:28 PM
This sounds like kundalini movement.

the kundalini spikes are usually electrical in how they feel, like getting zapped.

But when kundalini moves it feels like an almost physical sensation, like something is moving inside of you.

robert

Leon
28th August 2015, 06:10 PM
yes mr Robert it is a physical sensation. I literally feel how the stream of the energy is pushing upwards upwards from my tailbone inside of my spinal column, usually it happens in the deep altered state of mind when I sleep or trying to astral project... I have also noticed that it has its own cycle of activity, sometimes it is more active sometimes less as well as the sensations in my base chakra and coccyx.