PDA

View Full Version : possible tattoos?

JonManuel23
3rd August 2006, 04:28 AM
Does anyone know what good symbols (aside from the stuff in PPSD) one can use in a tattoo for self defense and maybe where it would help to place it on the body? I thought of getting a tattoo of one of the pentacles from the Key of Solomon, but i really have no experience with any ritual magick and i don't wanna tattoo something on me that i might regret for other reasons later.

Ewok
6th August 2006, 06:56 PM
I have no idea man unless you want toi scribble some hebrew symbols from Kabala , bless it, activate it and connect it to releveant spheres.

Id say the stuff thats been given in PPSD is good.

What are you trying to do? You got some entity problems?

Ain Soph
6th August 2006, 08:54 PM
Interestingly enough, I have your icon (Eye of Horus) tattooed on the palm of my left hand.

Really though, the symbol isn't as important as the power you give it for protection - keep that in mind.

JonManuel23
7th August 2006, 09:40 PM
Honesttly guys, i just want a cool looking tattoo. The pentalces from the Key of Solomon i always thought would be cool looking tattoos, just never wanted to mess with them since i had no idea what any of it meant. I figured if i'm gonna get a tattoo, it might as well be one that helps me out as well.

Ain Soph
10th August 2006, 07:00 AM
Honesttly guys, i just want a cool looking tattoo. The pentalces from the Key of Solomon i always thought would be cool looking tattoos, just never wanted to mess with them since i had no idea what any of it meant. I figured if i'm gonna get a tattoo, it might as well be one that helps me out as well.

Like I said - the tattoo will only help you out depending on the power YOU give it.

I would, however, advise against getting anything tattooed simply because it looks "cool" - especially if you have no idea what it even means. My advice, is to find something that actually has deep-rooted meaning for you; something that is personal to you. Also, I would suggest waiting at least a year before getting your idea tattooed - and see if in a year you still want that same idea done.

the nameless
19th August 2006, 05:53 AM
I wouldn't recommend tatooing solomonic pentacles, those pentacles are serious stuff and could be dangerous if you're dabbling without a full understanding of what they are for, even if you think you know what you're doing it's easy to screw up