PDA

View Full Version : Who has SKILLS, give me to know please :)

AstralBegin
9th September 2015, 09:30 AM
Who has skills at any type Psyhic/Spiritual, give me to know, what I need to know first, I need teacher, feel I have skills, but only like a begginer...

buzzcock
9th September 2015, 01:28 PM
My advice, work on yourself. I don't recomend walking around lost waiting for a teacher. I did that years ago, I didn't know what I wanted, I knew I wanted something occult, I was looking for a guide, lost and confused, and I attracted a slightly scary person who wanted to be my "messiah" and was difficult to get rid of.

CFTraveler
9th September 2015, 02:14 PM
Meditate. Introspect. Those two are big.

Osiris
9th September 2015, 09:52 PM
Stop looking for what you can Get and start looking for what you have to Give.

AstralBegin
10th September 2015, 07:00 AM
Good words, thanks :)

AstralBegin
10th September 2015, 07:05 AM
My advice, work on yourself. I don't recomend walking around lost waiting for a teacher. I did that years ago, I didn't know what I wanted, I knew I wanted something occult, I was looking for a guide, lost and confused, and I attracted a slightly scary person who wanted to be my "messiah" and was difficult to get rid of.
Thank you, I hope to find some one, but I don't interested in occult, but have small skills to talk with demon or bad essence, don't understand, because he wanted choke me :)

GRANT
11th September 2015, 08:57 PM
Keep learning on your own. One day, or one life, someone will enter.
It is true, there are many tangents to go off on. Each one will pull you towards it. You may not be aware of the many tracks you can get caught up in.

Stop, think: are you still on your original track (goal); if not, back up some, re evaluate what you want. Also, remember to consider your audience. Don't talk of the things you've learned, but they don't understand.

Whatever your goal is, stick to that and keep the knowledge to yourself. However, if someone asks you--reveal that knowledge to them

Grant

buzzcock
16th September 2015, 04:01 PM
for posterity, here's my posting from 2010 about the aformentioned person.

I was on the train coming back from meeting a friend, I was reading a book on Magick, and this older guy sat next to me and said, whats that you're reading, I do magick too, and started chatting to me about all sorts. Occult areas in our town, iluminati conspiracies, he was saying "I can tell you're magick, I sensed it as I sat by you, I knew as soon as I boarded". He sounded really interesting with the things he was talking about. I felt really flattered and pleased with myself, I had been feeling lonely and down and felt really proud of my power of attracting an interesting friend to chat to on the train who knew about occult stuff.

I know it sounds seductive and creepy now, but he didn't seem creepy at all, he just seemed like a really intelligent, educated professer who was enthusiastic about magick and occult stuff and to share his knowledge with someone. He seemed really wise sounding and spiritual , like a church pastor or Eckhart Tolle on tv. I just thought all my magick reading had manifested a new friend to chat to about stuff, so I agreed to meet him for a coffee in the week.

Also, he told me that he worked at the refugee centre, and I told him I had applied for a job there, and he promised to get me in if I chatted to him.

Anway, I met him 2 days ago, and did not enjoy it. He told me he was gay and used to be a boy prostitute, he was really flirty and creepy with me, he got me to walk to his house with him as he had forgoton his wallet, his house was covered in letters from the local mental hospital (which i know the name of) about meds and appointments, letters all over the floor and chairs.

He had a picture of himself with blue scribbled round it and he said "your psychic, you can see the blue psychic color", and he kept going on about my aura and giggling crazlily and jumping up and down. Waving around a "dowsing stick" that was a snapped off old arial. Also he had found a brand of liquor with his surname, and he bought loads of bottles of it and said that his illuminati family made the drink and were milionares but had cast him out. And he kept telling loads of stories about how he teaches psychic skill to the king of Saudi and he was in hiding and used to live in a castle in france with illuminati etc. And he was saying "im your messiah now, you need me to develop your skills, when i bring you back here ill take you upstairs and we can begin" and saying things like "i need to know everything about you".

I was scared and made an excuse and got away from him, and he was sad and crying "i wanted to take you out for dinner and drinks tonight, im lonely". I was too scared and guilty to say i didnt want to see him again, so i just said ive got to go. He texted me that night with a list of philosophy books i need to read to "start my learning".

He didnt know anything about magick, he couldnt say more to me than just repeating "im magick but i cant tell you more till we begin training" he he was really mentally ill, he kept talking for half a sentence then giggling and forgetting what he was saying, trailing off all the time and muttering.

I feel so dumb and disapointed. I know it sounds like I'm so naive but he was so different when I met him, he just seemed like a calm, wise old professor who wanted to chat to someone about occult stuff. And he was saying on the train that he does work at the refugee centre because he knows so much about Islam and they all respect him, he sounded so clever and calm.

AstralBegin
17th September 2015, 07:07 AM
for posterity, here's my posting from 2010 about the aformentioned person.
Yep cool story, but I don't know anyone who has skills, because I will check it and if he/she don't have that so sad....