PDA

View Full Version : Entities Interactions

demo
14th September 2015, 02:46 AM
Seems like whenever I go to normal situations and settings(similar to everyday life on earth) I keep running into humanoid beings that get frustrated or cant last long in my presence. They are ok until i start asking questions. Usually i tell them forgive my excitement, but this AP thing doesn't happen too often to me. It will only last 5 mins at max. My latest travel adventure there was even one being that told me he knew of the earth plane and just responded, "oh yeh, thats where they have that Adam and Eve concept".

75% of beings in this casual environment are really not that interested and kind of see me as an annoyance for being there. Its kind of like they know whats going on, but its not their excitement. Probably a lot of people have experienced this and i kind of want to understand a bit more. Im guessing the humans are noobies at this astral travel thing and a lot of experienced travelers think its no big deal.

Cheers for any insights!

-actually just now a flash of my own insight.. All their reactions were the exact same reactions people would have around a drunk person. So i guess i appear drunk to them in some way

CFTraveler
14th September 2015, 03:16 PM
That's fairly normal. Most of what you encounter, besides self aspects, are unaware projectors. They're sleeping and dreaming, and not lucid at all. So they will either ignore you or simply not 'get' you.

ButterflyWoman
15th September 2015, 02:02 AM
Also consider what would happen if you bounded up to random strangers in your everyday life and started asking them a bunch of questions. What sort of response to you suppose you'd get? It's not that different anywhere you go, IMHO. ;)