PDA

View Full Version : How can you tell living astral beings from your own creations?

seaaprince
15th September 2015, 03:44 AM
how can you tell the real entities from entities you make with energy in astral?
how do you tell anything natural from something you create in astral?

CFTraveler
15th September 2015, 01:39 PM
Are you talking about deliberate creations, or things you encounter while having an OBE?

seaaprince
15th September 2015, 08:21 PM
i'm referring to deliberate creations and creations of your subconscious mind.

CFTraveler
16th September 2015, 02:51 PM
I can't tell from looking at them, if that's what you mean. With me, it's more of a results thing- The only time I've created something in the astral was for a purpose, and if the purpose was met, I assume it worked.

GRANT
16th September 2015, 09:30 PM
You WILL know if a being or wildlife is real. You may not realize a dweller right away though.
Grant

seaaprince
18th September 2015, 10:38 AM
You WILL know if a being or wildlife is real. You may not realize a dweller right away though.
Grant
how will i know with wildlife? what is a dweller and why not?

CFTraveler
18th September 2015, 12:18 PM
A dweller is a self-creation made from your expanded energy body, what happens in a half-projection sometimes. It can also be a guardian of the threshold, and the 'cure' for both is to integrate with it, which can be scary and difficult.

buzzcock
18th September 2015, 02:31 PM
I had an experience about a year ago. I had a really bad dream where I was in a bedroom with books and monitors on all the shelves, and they all had horrible things about me on them, bad thoughts I've had in my life, etc. Then I felt this cloud of a cold presence - nothing to see or touch, just a cold chill area, and then it came over me and I felt indescribably hideous - like a mixture of the worse fear, guilt and physical sickness you can imagine, but turned up ten times stronger than I'd ever felt before. Like being utterly ashamed and wanting to vomit at the strength of it. I woke up suddenly and I was shaking and then I had this thought that the "cloud" was somewhere in the house and at that point, nothing could have made me get up and move around in my house for fear I would encounter it - I hid under the duvet terrified. After a while I put the lights on and went to the point I had thought it could be and aired it out, moving things around and cleaning. Not had a similar dream since thankfully.

Weirdly a few week earlier I had a really lovely dream. I was walking around with this spiritual teacher person, chatting and doing psychic tests on each other, guessing what each other had written on paper. And I was getting excited because if we could do these tests in public, that's it, we've proved psychic communication exists! Then (in the dream) this golden light came down over us, and beautiful music, pure notes that sounded like choir voices crossed with classical guitar started playing through the rays of light. And I woke up and I felt like...Like some ray of energy was scanning me and filling in cracks in my soul. Just bliss. Like I could feel all these holes and cracks in my soul I didn't know I had but this energy ray was filling them in with some repair material.

seaaprince
18th September 2015, 04:32 PM
how do you integrate with it?

GRANT
19th September 2015, 02:22 PM
Most of the time, they will not bother or notice you. Occasionally, you will both notice each other. A type of communication may then commence. Probably more mental (telepathic?). Sometimes verbal. I guess it depends upon the type of being. If they're human, verbal communication is likely. If alien or inter-dimensional or whatever, a feeling may ensue. Try to feel first, as I've read in Stephen Buhner's books; which are not about projection, but about our senses.
Grant