PDA

View Full Version : A very simple and yet effective psychic healing technique

Kuang Mu tian
15th July 2005, 07:08 PM
What I sometimes do, when I got inspiration or am bored is the following:

I lie down somewhere on the sofa or my bed, place an amethyst pyramid (a tiny one, maybe one inch tall) on my brow chakra and look into the darkness. Then I think of a person from whom I know that she/he has issues that make life more difficult that it is supposed to be. What happens then is that this person appears in the middle of my inner black screen. All this happens rapidly. Most of the time there are some monstrous "life"forms attached to various bodyparts of the subject. I then begin to chop of, pull out and burn any attachment or connection of those "beings" and the person I am thinking about. Sometimes this can be a violent fight. It may take seconds or even minutes to beat the negativity, but keep one thing in mind: You are about to win. Always. It is that light is stronger than darkness. Without light, there's no shadow.

When I have beaten those creatures I seal the remaining wounds on my fellow by applying healing hands on them. When necessary I bath my subjects in white radiant light. I make their inner core emit bright - even brighter than the sun's - light. I do not allow the darkness to remain in any aspect of their being. They are fully cleansed.

Usually, this is the moment where I open my eyes. It takes about 5 minutes but is very effective. I was astound by the results.

---

PS: what I've noticed is the fact - as I see it - that most of my friends are very much attached to their parents in a negative, abusive, destructive way. Most of the time I cut the ropes of attachment with giant axes or laser beams. Or simply burn them with a torch.

star
15th July 2005, 08:05 PM
So if I were to attempt this on myself I would need a small amethyst cut roughly into a pyramid?

what I've noticed is the fact - as I see it - that most of my friends are very much attached to their parents in a negative, abusive, destructive way.

I got this going on w/ my dad I would love to be able to
cut the ropes of attachment with giant axes or laser beams. Or simply burn them with a torch.

to any negitive energy attaching us or to anything else.

Kuang Mu tian
16th July 2005, 02:23 PM
So if I were to attempt this on myself I would need a small amethyst cut roughly into a pyramid?

Not necessarily. You needn't even the crystal. I noticed that for me it works better when I use the amethyst. I feel somewhat more focused and powerful in concentration.

I got this going on w/ my dad I would love to be able to [quote:1gyarlte]cut the ropes of attachment with giant axes or laser beams. Or simply burn them with a torch.

to any negitive energy attaching us or to anything else.[/quote:1gyarlte]

What is necessary is simply the intention to do so. I suggest to lie down and close your eyes. Then imagine yourself with the negative attachment you mentioned. If you can see yourself on your mental screen begin to remove those attachments in a way that appeals to you. Try to imagine that it is these attachments (whatever they may look like) that you begin chopping and tearing apart.

To me for example such attachments appear as tentacles. What I do is rip them out of the subjects "body" and sealing the wounds with care. Sometimes these "tentacles" fight back or want to re-attach. Some of these "tentacles" are tough and sturdy and need more effort to be removed.

Sachiel
19th July 2005, 02:59 PM
Having studied crystals and thier relations to chakras, Amethyst is renowned greatly for healing. Use one if you can find it, it doesn't matter how big so long as you can get it off (LMAO! Weird image).

The pyramid is also a shape attributed to channeling and beaming things long distances, for instance the spirits of egyptian kings. The belief by the egyptians and all that this is true has created a significant warp in the astral that causes it's actuality, whether or not originally it was possible. Thus, an amethyst pyramid, roughly the size of your minds eye, but really not that drastically changed by size, is SUPERB for distance healing...

I am interested on reported effects for your friends...Please post.

Kuang Mu tian
23rd July 2005, 04:58 AM
Hello Sachiel,

thanks for asking. What I noticed as an effect on one of my friends was, as I'd say, a general improvement of their life's quality.

I think this comes because one gets some healthy (emotional) distance when one is not "dreadfully" attached to someone else anymore, even if held in love.

There is not so much "heat" and energy wasted on pointless discussions. You might have observed such discussions and debates before. Such periods of communications may get more balanced and thus more productive.