PDA

View Full Version : interdimensional voices and higherself

Bram
23rd September 2015, 10:17 AM
Hi guys,

1. when people are havin psychoses and they are hearing voices inside their head wich are not theirs.... could it be interdimensional negative minded souls or entities? anybody has an article or knowledge about that?

2. if you initiate an OBE and you trying to demand an higherself experience.... if you have a fear, like lets say spider fear or snake fear for example, do you have to first face that fear before you are able to reach the higherself experience? or can you Always have the higherself experience without havin to face your fears before that?

thanks greets

buzzcock
23rd September 2015, 12:19 PM
There are lots of anecdotal stories about schizophrenic people being psychic. A friend of mine who has it can pick up emotions. Once, I was with her, and I saw someone we were meeting, and my heart lept as I was very happy that day, and she grabbed my arm and said she felt it. I did not think I had done any visual cues to let her know.

CFTraveler
23rd September 2015, 03:22 PM
The psychic self defense forum is full of this kind of situations- a negative entity can get through a schizophenic person because they are 'wide open'. That's why the accepted notion within the PSD community is "don't believe anything they say".

Fear always manifests in the astral- but you don't have to project to have a Higher Self experience. You can do it in meditation without achieving deep trance, using visualizations, or just affirmations before you go to sleep.

buzzcock
23rd September 2015, 08:00 PM
I had a strange experience a few weeks ago. I was going to a small town because I wanted to shop for cheap clothes and they have a lot of "thrift stores" (called charity shops here) there. The area is a huge hotbed of strange history..too much to go into here. The whole place got stranger and stranger as I went around. Crooked houses with Lovecraft-esque hillbillies peeping out, creepy antique stores with tweeting birds and spooky Victorian portraits on the wall, 2 adjacent buildings, and old school and a Freemason hall, that looked too horror-film ish to be true. Crumbling red brick, overgrown ivy, gargoyles, pointed roofs. And at the end, I went into this innocent seeming charity shop that sold second-hand furniture, clothes, and books. It was just in a regular modern warehouse building. I looked at the clothes for a bit, then I went to look at the bookshelves which were at the back past all the beds. Well, walking past the beds, I just wanted to vomit! There was this sweet sickly smell, and a complete atmosphere of fear and uneasiness...I wanted to run. I forced myself to reach the books, but It just felt like, walking into somewhere hostile.