PDA

View Full Version : Astral Spider

Osiris
30th September 2015, 01:01 AM
Just got done practicing meditation and to my surprise when I looked up I couldnt help but notice a rather large (4") tarantula type spider making its way up my bedroom door casing. :whatthe: Blown away! Im thinking "IN Kentucky!!" I jump up out of bed to let the sucker have it, the whole time watching it, fuzzy little burnt orange hairs and all scampering up the trim work, (oh look there goes last nights lustful fantasy ... up the walls lol) its legs speeding up now at my approach. Just before it slipped between the door and the door jam, and out of sight, it occured to me what the hell it was. Wow, Im so excited to have seen the little booger. Seen stuff before but just a fleeting glance, I could have tagged and released this guy...awesome! And it looked Just Like a tarantula nothing what so ever ghostly/astral ect about it, so completely solid and real looking. Course I opened the door and looked around, all gone now. Sure it is:wink:.
I know this kind of thing is pretty lame for some folks, and to see this kind of thing while obe its pretty blase' I'll admit. But, wide awake, to practically stick the sucker in a canning jar is quite something else for me. Kinda freaky as I wasnt really deep in anything like a trance or anything just got done "practicing" . Looks like I have to ask myself if I want to continue lol.

WhiteMonkey
30th September 2015, 01:14 AM
Looks like somebody is on the way to open his eyes ��