PDA

View Full Version : Stubborn Negs

Light
1st October 2015, 08:41 PM
Any suggestions for extremely strong Negs that have a high pain threshold? I describe the Neg or Negs in this way because I found temporary relief when I used black tourmaline, but it seemed that the Neg adjusted to the presence of the tourmaline and the condition returned -- though not as strong as it was before the tourmaline.

CFTraveler
1st October 2015, 09:07 PM
My 'weapon' of choice has always been running water- 'old school', and after a while they go away. For whatever it's worth.

Osiris
1st October 2015, 10:58 PM
If its attached....tons of energy work. If its hiding in the house, smudge the hell out of the place. and dont engage in activities that will increase its strength...Any negative behavior/thoughts. And watch your thoughts/moods and those of others for its influences.

Dreamweaver
2nd October 2015, 05:04 AM
Negs make us evolve - and sometimes it takes time and hindsight to realize the extent of our evolution as the neg influence dissipates and fades away into irrelevance.

What is the ketabolism of the negative influence forcing out of you? What fortitude are you bringing to bear against it? That is the purpose of a neg - to expose the leading edge of your character.

Osiris
4th October 2015, 04:14 PM
Negs make us evolve - and sometimes it takes time and hindsight to realize the extent of our evolution as the neg influence dissipates and fades away into irrelevance.

Ill second that:thumbsup:

CFTraveler
5th October 2015, 01:42 AM
I loved that.8)