PDA

View Full Version : ZENER cards experiment

Frater.Akenu
5th October 2015, 08:19 AM
During the weekend I have made a series of experiments with my wife using ZENER cards (cross, square, circle, waves, star).

In this experiment I would shuffle the cards and then project one on the top to my wife. My wife had a 100% success rate receiving and calling out the correct card.

The interesting thing I have noticed in case of ZENER cards is the ease to keep each individual card in the plastic visualization. Hard to say whether this is caused by the superb design or the fact that these cards are used strictly for this type of use and got some egregores built for them.

Anyway the use is really simple. For the selected card I have visualized a plastic image I held at the center of my wife's third chakra (sometimes also slightly above on the forehead). As I already said, it was fairly easy to keep the visualization strong and effects were amazing. I really recommend experimentation with ZENER cards.

CFTraveler
5th October 2015, 03:17 PM
That is great. I was terrible at them when young (my dad had a deck) but I may have been doing it wrong.

Frater.Akenu
5th October 2015, 03:35 PM
That is great. I was terrible at them when young (my dad had a deck) but I may have been doing it wrong.
Well, maybe you were just inexperienced (depending on how young are we talking about here), maybe you should try again :).

CFTraveler
5th October 2015, 07:01 PM
Yeah, in my early teens- like thirteen or so. I do remember really being bad at it. Like so bad it probably broke probability. Hehe.

greytraveller
6th October 2015, 12:42 AM
Hello all
If anyone wants to test their psychic abilities online then go to gotpsi.org
There are several tests including two involving the classic zener cards.

Regards
Grey