PDA

View Full Version : Issues with entities

Kittahkatt
6th October 2015, 02:20 AM
Over the weekend I was able to successfully have an OBE for the first time since I got attacked 6 months ago. I remember thinking about how I wanted to go to a special meeting place to talk to my spirit guides. I then ended up in a place very bright and it was white. I wasn't there long before I ended up back in my body. I then exited my body and there were two entities in my bedroom talking about a creature, and for some reason I felt they were talking about me. They noticed me and the next thing I knew they were standing much closer to me. I decided to ask them if they were my guides in which one responded "yes" but his mouth moved in a weird way, almost like he was clenching his teeth. I felt at that point I couldn't trust them and as the other entity, whom was standing directly in front of me, tried to reach out and touch me I put my hand up. I got in a defensive stance, we stared at each other for a moment, and flew right past them. Has anyone ever experienced meeting entities they could actually interact with without feeling like they are going to go at your throat any moment?

Dreamweaver
6th October 2015, 02:49 AM
Yes ;)

IA56
6th October 2015, 06:58 AM
Yes!

Love
ia

susan
6th October 2015, 08:12 AM
Yes , but I've also had a very vivid dream where someone came up close to me and her mouth was the focus and then she grew horns like the devil.
This turned out to be a very important message for me at the time . I had to look up the meaning of the rest of the dream and and it was to " Not to judge others till you have walked in their shoes" .
( this made absolute sense at the time.)

Another where the mouth got closer and the teeth got bigger and turned into a wooden door. This time IA helped me interpret the dream and it was very positive and lovely.

I know some may immediately assume neg but if your thoughts were of an innocent , loving nature at the time there could have been a deeper meaning to this.The fact that you say you first projected to a very bright room. When I've had a conscious leave body OBE and ended up in a very bright room there has been things placed there for my consideration which were very very meaningful. I was there for a reason so maybe you didn't stay long enough to see the importance.

DarkChylde
8th October 2015, 02:35 PM
I haven't read any content of this thread at all , and ergo and responding to the title only.

throughout my entire spiritual life I haven't had a single (not a one) any issue with any malevolent entity , the more I read these threads the more I count my blessings

(I am so very genuinely blessed that way that it's nothing short of amazing) :-)

greytraveller
21st October 2015, 03:47 AM
Hello Kittahkatt
Occasionally during my out of body travels I have had an encounter with a hostile being. In fact during a half dozen or so OBEs I have actually had violent encounters with astral people, creatures or animals. One such violent OBE is in my journal in the Journals section. That OBE (an astral travel actually) is titled "Sorceress' and can be found on page 1 on my journal. That particular OBE was in fact quite unusual. Most of my hostile encounters have been with astral people and animals. These OBEs are actually rather rare but they Do happen from time to time.
Regards
Grey