PDA

View Full Version : How important water and our intention really is

WhiteMonkey
16th October 2015, 06:49 PM
Hey guys,

was just watching spirit science and was thinking this is an important one. So improtant is water and so carless we are with it. Please send more love to the water of this world and the one you wanna use :heart::heart::heart::heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtDennZr5fA

All the best

CFTraveler
16th October 2015, 07:36 PM
I didn't edit the post- I went to approve it and hit 'edit' by mistake. So it says I edited it but I didn't.
This post will self-destruct in about three days.

dontco
16th October 2015, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the video! it's very intersting! :-) I will really try to remember it when using water, and send love to water in general.
Peace!

WhiteMonkey
17th October 2015, 07:53 AM
I didn't edit the post- I went to approve it and hit 'edit' by mistake. So it says I edited it but I didn't.
This post will self-destruct in about three days.

Thanks for approving it but why it will self-destruct? Did I break any rules? Sorry if....

Dontco: yes me to always try to remember it when drinking showering swimming or passing by a water place ��

susan
17th October 2015, 10:06 AM
Hi whitemonkey, no you haven't broken any rules and your post will remain. CFT meant that her post will be removed.

WhiteMonkey
17th October 2015, 01:18 PM
Ohhhh �� now i get it sorry for the misunderstanding and thanks for the fast answer ��

CFTraveler
17th October 2015, 04:27 PM
Thanks for approving it but why it will self-destruct? Did I break any rules? Sorry if....

Dontco: yes me to always try to remember it when drinking showering swimming or passing by a water place �� My post telling you what I didn't do will self destruct, not your post. Because it has nothing to do with the theme.