PDA

View Full Version : My NEW Journal

frolein972
16th October 2015, 09:32 PM
Two days ago I bought the raising kundalini program. I started to watch the video yesterday. I tried the body awareness and tactile imaging exercices. I did it in my hands and I was surprised to feel energy. After thos exercises I coudl feel my "nerves". I mean it was like someone would pinch my nerves. I guess that's mean I have blocages. My big problem is that my body awareness rely heavily on my eyes. My eyes move when I do brushing, sponging, stiring, they follow the movement of the strokes :-(.
I need to work on this...

frolein972
16th October 2015, 09:51 PM
I used Iching to ask if I will be able to raise my kundalini.
The reply was the hexagram 51 : SHOCK. Meaning : SHOCK brings success. Shock comes-oh, oh!
Laughing words -ha, ha!
The shock terrifies for a hundred miles,
And he does not let fall the sacrificial spoon and chalice.
The hexagram is the Tchen . The eldest son took command with energy and power. A yang line appears in two yin lines and exerts a powerful upward thrust . This movement is so violent that it arouses terror but there is no harm done. There is laughs after fear. Its thunder picture that springs from the earth and whose shock causes fear and trembling...I take this for a positive reply.

WhiteMonkey
17th October 2015, 07:58 AM
Wish u all the best on your way. No need to hurry just take your time and it will be fine. �� in one year you will feel a big difference ��

frolein972
17th October 2015, 11:50 AM
Wish u all the best on your way. No need to hurry just take your time and it will be fine. �� in one year you will feel a big difference ��

Thank you WhiteMonkey! I have to be patient and keep a positive mind. it's a marathon not a sprint. :-)

frolein972
7th November 2015, 11:59 AM
Since my Iast post I read all the post about energy work and I tried to practice everydays. It's so weird sometimes it's easy and sometimes it's just awfully slow and I feel tired. I tried to concentrate on my feet and my hands but sometimes one hour of work is very long. But I won't give up. I make progress because now I just think about my feet and they start buzzing.I realized that I perform better the morning not so much the night.

It's easy for me to close my eyes and think that I'm blind since birth and the only way I can think about my body is with my hands. So I close my eyes and I ask to myself : If I'm blind since birth how would my foot feels? so I start to decribe my foot with my sense of touch : my toes are slim, my sole is not as soft as the back of my foot,... I feel my imaginary hands runing through my body part and I describe what I feel. This really help activate sensation.

My main problem is that my body awareness is still attached to my eyes! When I do brushing I can feel my eye go back and forth. How can I stop this?

WhiteMonkey
7th November 2015, 05:05 PM
Intresting. Try to totally rrlax your body before energy work the next time. Use the techniques in roberts book if u have it ornsearch some here in the forum. That normally helps a lot

CFTraveler
7th November 2015, 08:43 PM
My big problem is that my body awareness rely heavily on my eyes. My eyes move when I do brushing, sponging, stiring, they follow the movement of the strokes :-(.
I need to work on this... That used to happen to me when I started it and Brian told me to try doing it with my eyes open- and it worked very well. Once I was able to control it, I was able to do it with my eyes closed.

frolein972
7th November 2015, 08:48 PM
Thank you for your WhiteMonkey! I bought the "energy work" book very helpful. Someone said on this forum to try to do energy work with open eyes in the dark. So I try and its work pretty well. In fact, I just put a dark bed sheet on my head lol I live in a very sunny country and I didn't wan't to wait the night. ;-) I think I will work this way from now.

frolein972
8th November 2015, 03:32 AM
That used to happen to me when I started it and Brian told me to try doing it with my eyes open- and it worked very well. Once I was able to control it, I was able to do it with my eyes closed.

Hello CFTraveler!
I do it better with closed eyes and my eyes move way less. I tried to pratice global view too. That's mean if I imagine a ball runing through my fingers, hand palm and arm I do it with eyes open but I won't move my eyes. I became aware of something. when I highlight a body zone on the right the left is more easy to work , I don't even need to scratch it.

frolein972
9th November 2015, 03:53 AM
I tried to experiment with a donut blue shape instead of a blue ball. Don't know why but this give me strong sensation. I imagine and feel this ring shape running along my arm. I I put the hand through the hole of the donut then I feel the hole get smaller enough to adapt to the shape of my hand. it's even better if you can size the hole too small like the edge of the hole will be under your skin. I think this stimulate the outside and the inside of the energetic body. I tried it on my upper arm and but my eye brow chakra felt very heavy.
I think it can help if you have trouble with sponging. put your hands through the hole of the donut shape. feel the shape runing back and forth then close the hole of the donut. From now I will perform the ball and the donut shape.

Leon
9th November 2015, 06:00 AM
I advise you to return back to the Robert's old version "NEW-2" and work with the techniques described at this book at least 2 weeks, working in small areas such as fingers and small joints will dramatically increase your capability more properly concentrate on body awareness sensations in different parts your body.

I guess NEW-2 is available to download for free, google it.

frolein972
22nd November 2015, 11:40 PM
I advise you to return back to the Robert's old version "NEW-2" and work with the techniques described at this book at least 2 weeks, working in small areas such as fingers and small joints will dramatically increase your capability more properly concentrate on body awareness sensations in different parts your body.

I guess NEW-2 is available to download for free, google it.

Thank you Leon! I did what you say and worked according the book. My feet felt like two concrete block I was tired when I finished worked on them. My hand felt great they are easy to work with and I can clearly feel the energy. I don't know what to do about my feet.

I had a strange experiment last night.
I have big problem at work and it's not my fault. I've been threaten by the third deputy mayor for something I didn't do. Nobody want to help me so I feel alone.
So I pray my granny to help me.

When I was lying in my bed I told myself it could be interesting to try the plank exercise so I did it while falling asleept. I turned the plank around my whole body.
While half asleept and still perfoming the plank around my head I started to have vision. I saw the face of my late granny and I said "Hi" and she looked at me and smiled. The I saw a beautiful black girl in a white lace dress, her hair were wrapped with a red fabric with gold embroidery. In front of her I could see a lot of thick dark mud, she jumped in the thick mud and start to walk through it with ease..
And I was like : oh no her beautiful white dress is ruined! No don't do this!
But when she walked out of the mud pool her dress was more beautiful than before. It was like the mud acted like water on duck feathers. The white dress started to shine bright and I
I was so happy! I feel like her joy was my joy. She smiled at me and walked away toward the sun.

Then I started to feel very strong vibration in my body and I knew it was the start of an astral projection. But I was not ready ready for it so I tried to play and experiment. I wanted to roll on myself but I couldn't I was not surprise because I never raised energy. So I told to myself why not try to raise energy and I did. When I did raise energy I started to move my astral head. it was pretty weird because she was enough turned so I could see my bum lol
Astral sensation are so real! It's crazy it's the first time in my life I can feel them while conscious.