PDA

View Full Version : need to know seeing ghost doing obe???

sandysam
19th October 2015, 05:10 AM
Hello! I am new to OBE and all. I start interested in obe coz it offers so many things beyond life. But I am also not a fan of seeing ghost on daily life (totally disturbing- seeing them everywhere, can't tell which human which ain't)

I want to know for those who have projected out there... do you see ghost on daily life while not projecting (off course) ? Immediately after learning to get out, or in time, you have the ability to see ghost also in daylight?

I am trying not to stimulate brow center chakra coz somebody says it could cause one to see ghost, do you think it will help? eventhough at night maybe one projecting, but during daylight we are working as usual.

Seeing ghost is very scarry experiences I think coz I am living on my own right now. From stories I heard, they can suddenly pop out right in front of my face, making sounds, lying besides you when you wake up from sleep.....uh.... scarry !!!! I like OBE but not seeing ghost in day to day life....

Thank You All for your time reading this post, and for kind answers !!

WhiteMonkey
19th October 2015, 07:54 AM
Hey there normally you want see ghosts innormal life if you dont intent to. But aince you are so afraid of it it could cause it cause you are attracting it. Learning to ap also lowers your shielding which seperates you and the energies around you. So you will have to face this fear somehow anyway...

All the best

CFTraveler
19th October 2015, 01:44 PM
I project pretty regularly and don't see ghosts in everyday life, no. However, in trance anything is visible, including stuff that isn't 'really' there (hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations). So if you see somethinng when you're about to project it's normal and nothing to fear.

Osiris
19th October 2015, 10:42 PM
play it COOL...always. besides seeing a ghost in RL is nothing compared to your first exit sensations. If your up for AP'ing you better be prepared for Adventure! lol. But after awhile the phenomenon thing gets boring to.

WhiteMonkey
20th October 2015, 07:57 AM
play it COOL...always. besides seeing a ghost in RL is nothing compared to your first exit sensations. If your up for AP'ing you better be prepared for Adventure! lol. But after awhile the phenomenon thing gets boring to.

So you say obe's get boring? :O

CFTraveler
20th October 2015, 02:18 PM
Yes, they do. It's like going on vacation for the first time- it's all magical and new. Then you go on vacation to somewhere else, and enjoy the sights and the differences. Then after three or four vacations you begin to realize that even though some things may differ (like language or flora/fauna), basically it's all the same, you in the world, having an experience.
It's 'kinda' the same with OBE/AP, you go through a progression of experiences and areas, but after years it becomes underwhelming.

Osiris
20th October 2015, 09:29 PM
yeah CF is right they do, its the Inner changes in your self that you look for, the milestones you pass spiritually that you hope to realize that really matter. Phenomenon is over rated. Like watching fireworks for hours and hours... Id rather have 1 Meaningful, but significant experience than a dozen flashy meaningless ones. Look to apply the lessons learnt over there to your life here. If you are vigilant/compliant new lessons will present themselves.... Flash is just a distraction from what matters.

CFTraveler
20th October 2015, 09:47 PM
We're not saying they're not worth it, they're just part of your evolution and not the final thing in of itself.

sandysam
22nd October 2015, 04:01 AM
hi all!
thank you for all of your replies! much appreciated!

sorry for not being able to come back soon... my computer crash, I have to use my not so latest tech smartphone, I can't seem to post reply.

white monkey: thats really difficult ? not to fear ? I guess we all will be attracting negative entities for the first time..

cft: it's cool, hope I don't :-) maybe you do not use brow center much ....some say it would produce more "vibe" but it will activate ones astral eye in the real world.

osiris: I guess we have to be positive in all, we'll survive and still breathing that all that matter ...:-)

boring? you guys joking.... hahaha...:-D

CFTraveler
23rd October 2015, 01:23 PM
Actually I live in my brow center, which is why I try to not overstimulate it.

sandysam
27th October 2015, 05:28 AM
hi all

my computer just crash.... I am using my outdated smartphone:-(

I post reply the other day, it looked ok.... now it's gone! weird... anyway I'll try to post this one first and see how it goes ...:O

thanks...