PDA

View Full Version : euphoric, energetic, empathic !!

boris
3rd August 2006, 11:53 PM
i was on the bus to work yesterday and started feeling these intese sensations of pure energetic euphoria and empathy for all the universe and every living being in it, i felt utterly stable and content, i was able to push away any unpure thoughts and ego and replace it with pure truth very rapidly, it was as if i was embodying the ultimate objective truth, it truely felt like enlightenment, albeit fleeetingly, it lasted for the day and i have since retured to a more base level of consciousness.

what was this? was it temporarily raised kundalini? i have been doing alot of energy work and introspection recently.

i didnt necessarily feel anything different in the spine though.

CFTraveler
4th August 2006, 02:41 AM
I believe it's called 'Peak experience', 'Holy Moment', 'epiphany'...Depending on your worldview.

Bluelq
4th August 2006, 04:39 AM
I am not one to bring religious concepts but sometimes they hold true. As a marker I have judged my experiences based on humility. I have accepted it as a safeguard to many experiences. My dear egos are very strong in even become proud in humbleness, which is a whole other monster of a mountain but the base reaction to me holds true. In other words if the experience makes you feel more humble then I would put it in a good category if not then I would consider it being a ploy of some sort. This certainly does not apply to everything or everyone. All in moderation.

oath
10th August 2006, 05:06 AM
Howdy,

Ive experienced many similar states and find it to be no more than a peak or culmination of many energies and strengths, like love. Congrats on the experience though, you might try to remember the feeling as best you can and reproduce it within you and see if you cant make it reoccur.

WanderingNomad
11th August 2006, 11:20 PM
I love the euphoric feeling, personally I've found that using the middle pillar meditation causes euphoria and time seems to get a whole lot slower when doing that exercise for the 6th chakra and saying the appropriate word many many times ( not going to say it here, read and discover, besides I don't think it's good to jump straight to that one chakra). Using NEW ( which was the first thing I used ) I found that takeing my "energy hands" and placeing them in my chakra and stirring the chakra like a bowl of water in it's appropriate direction can sometimes achieve the same effect and sometimes it'll just give you a minor headache... if your way works, use it?!?

Krystal
21st August 2006, 01:28 PM
boris,

I recently just went through about 5 days of that euphoria. It was amazing. What was keeping it high was that I reading Dr. Judith Orloff's Second Sight. At the end of the book, she remarks on such euphoric episodes. She pointed out that some people reach such episodes and think that this is the 'end point' that we're meant to reach for, so people try to stay in those episodes at the risk of all else. That we're not meant to stay in those episodes, they're 'markers' that we have moved to another step along our path. These are just milestones - they're wonderful to experience and they should be taken as a wonderful way to see that we're on the 'right path'. :D

What was interesting about mine was that I was experiencing a very debilitating illness - I had numbness throughout my whole body, my mind was 'shutting down', I couldn't think, concentrate, or remember everything. Then I read some Kryon articles and received some healing energy that brought my vibration up - where I then started reading Orloff's book and this kept me on that high for 5 days! I was gently brought down (I was afraid I'd crash down) as I was finishing the book, now I'm reading her second book that's alot more detailed in work I can do on my intuition and my body.

I have very slight numbness down my left side of my body so my illness isn't gone but it's managable while the doctors they to figure out what's going on.

Krystal