PDA

View Full Version : Lucid Waking

lord.of.the.now
25th October 2015, 01:03 AM
Lucid waking is like being lucid during the waking state. It's similar to a lucid dreaming but when awake after finishing sleeping. It brings out the beauty and love in the hologram. It's also called getting into the moment. Also connecting to nature is quite a similar experience to getting into the moment. It is the same experience It's basically the same thing. If you master getting lucid when awake it can reflect in lucid dreaming or obe-ing. The hologram becomes transformed into an extreme paradise on earth once in this state of lucid waking. It's about taking control fully of reminiscing. Completely stop thinking and past and the future from long term conditioning of practicing been present, This can take years, If you day dream you are asleep when you are in the waking state. Talking about fully awakening here on earth.When you day dreaming you are sleeping in the waking state. How does Lucid Waking make you fully positive person? The water molecular structure holds a high high frequency from getting into the moment or connecting to nature in other words lucid waking which is a form of walking meditation. It interacts with the negative synapes in the brain and is replaced by a high high frequency water molecular structure. Literally deletes negative wiring of the brain. The negative synapse is pee'd out when you go toilet. The high high frequency water is inherited from lucid waking benefits. NOTE artificial made drugs in your body can’t hold a high high frequency. It only takes 15mins of lucid waking to get really good good vibrations. It’s only takes 3 mins of no thinking to trigger a lucid waking experience during a walking meditation session

lord.of.the.now
26th October 2015, 05:44 AM
Lucid Waking can be practiced in a out of body experience. You can manifest a in the moment experience in the out of body state. For example clarity now, awareness now. When you reel in your astral body it fuses with your etheric body and your chakra body absorbs the vibration raised when you got into the moment in a out of body state. In the moment = lucid waking

lord.of.the.now
28th November 2015, 08:24 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Leap-Before-You-Look-Shortcuts/dp/1591796369/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1448698908&sr=8-1&keywords=getting+into+the+moment

I am going to get this book. It's basically lucid waking

SoulSail
2nd December 2015, 02:47 AM
Interesting point, but why learn to be in the moment you're already in? That's like looking outside of your house to see if your house is out there somewhere. That makes my head hurt.

wstein
2nd December 2015, 07:08 AM
Lucid waking is like being lucid during the waking state. It's similar to a lucid dreaming but when awake after finishing sleeping. It brings out the beauty and love in the hologram. It's also called getting into the moment. Also connecting to nature is quite a similar experience to getting into the moment. It is the same experience It's basically the same thing. If you master getting lucid when awake it can reflect in lucid dreaming or obe-ing. The hologram becomes transformed into an extreme paradise on earth once in this state of lucid waking. It's about taking control fully of reminiscing. Completely stop thinking and past and the future from long term conditioning of practicing been present, This can take years, If you day dream you are asleep when you are in the waking state. Talking about fully awakening here on earth.When you day dreaming you are sleeping in the waking state. How does Lucid Waking make you fully positive person? The water molecular structure holds a high high frequency from getting into the moment or connecting to nature in other words lucid waking which is a form of walking meditation. It interacts with the negative synapes in the brain and is replaced by a high high frequency water molecular structure. Literally deletes negative wiring of the brain. The negative synapse is pee'd out when you go toilet. The high high frequency water is inherited from lucid waking benefits. NOTE artificial made drugs in your body can’t hold a high high frequency. It only takes 15mins of lucid waking to get really good good vibrations. It’s only takes 3 mins of no thinking to trigger a lucid waking experience during a walking meditation session So you are suggesting painting a dream over the 'waking' world to make it seem more positive?? It may be more effective than the artificial drugs, but isn't it still just a drug induced high?

lord.of.the.now
2nd December 2015, 09:13 AM
sorry I am getting confused. I don't know what your talking about

SoulSail
2nd December 2015, 12:54 PM
It sounds to me, lord.of.the.now that you're talking mostly about mindfulness, correct? Being fully present as an antidote to its opposite, if I understand your point. And that thought generates pressure in the mind so subtle it's rarely noticed until thought ceases for a few moments to longer. I could be wrong on this, but I am curious about the water part and the flushing of negative synapses. Do you mind explaining that to me in more detail?

Best...

lord.of.the.now
3rd December 2015, 05:04 AM
wstein

So you are suggesting painting a dream over the 'waking' world to make it seem more positive?? It may be more effective than the artificial drugs, but isn't it still just a drug induced high?

Can you help me understand what your talking about w stein

Soulsail

It sounds to me, lord.of.the.now that you're talking mostly about mindfulness, correct? Being fully present as an antidote to its opposite, if I understand your point. And that thought generates pressure in the mind so subtle it's rarely noticed until thought ceases for a few moments to longer. I could be wrong on this, but I am curious about the water part and the flushing of negative synapses. Do you mind explaining that to me in more detail?

The negative synapses can only exists in a lower frequency molecular structure vibration. Basically it's like low frequency cells, the negative synapse. And since negative synapses is 90% water it can be replaced by positive water. When introduced to a higher frequency is dissolves into the bloodstream. I a pretty sure we release not only physical waste by psychic waste when going for a p in the toilet

Dreamweaver
3rd December 2015, 05:19 AM
I can't stand it.

Synapses are the gaps between neurons. There is no such thing as a negative synapse and brain tissue does not contain water molecules.

Here is some neurobiology stuff to read up on.

http://www.mind.ilstu.edu/curriculum/neurons_intro/neurons_intro.php

a molecule is the smallest particle in a chemical element or compound that has the chemical properties of that element or compound.♥Molecules♥are made up of atom s that are held together by chemical bonds. These bonds form as a result of the sharing or exchange of electron s among atoms.

The brain is not sloshing around in a solution of pure molecular h2O such that synapses can be "washed"

lord.of.the.now
3rd December 2015, 06:13 AM
I trying to say the wiring of the brain. When I mention synapses.

So you think the brain is 100% matter not made from water Dreamweaver (http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/member.php?4015-Dreamweaver)?

I just use common sense you see. because I get the idea that the body is 90% made from water scientific theory. that's why I thought the brain is 90% water you see. using common sense.

Dreamweaver
3rd December 2015, 06:25 AM
Hi Lord...

I teach about neurochemistry as part of my work. When pop culture talks about the human body being made up mostly of water, it is not to be taken as literally as I think many people suppose. Water does not stay water consistantly throughout our body's systems. The elements that make up H2O are broken down and hydrogen and oxygen atoms mix with other types of elements to create a chemical soup.

There is a lot of information on the Web that can help explain and illustrate the biochemistry and neurobiology of the human nervous system.

Here is such a link:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extracellular_fluid

lord.of.the.now
3rd December 2015, 06:30 AM
Damn it

I am going to go back to my spiritual consultant and she will expain how the flushing of psychic waste happens , how it works and then I will post it on the thread

Because both of us believe in the fact that the negative programming is released

and I believe in her

lord.of.the.now
3rd December 2015, 06:39 AM
Here is some of the information they came threw within myself, just now...

Basically the percentage of brain matter is like crystal. The high frequency water is exposing itself to the brain matter and the matter of the body. I believe that the bones and everything in body is raised in frequency so it's not only about the high frequency exposure of the water content by drinking spring water but the physical matter which estimated to be 10%.

There is low vibration memory encoded in the brain matter and when this brain matter meets a high vibration it must disintegrate that’s my theory

Dreamweaver
3rd December 2015, 06:46 AM
My friend - I believe damaging thoughts and feelings can be released too.

wstein
4th December 2015, 04:22 AM
So you are suggesting painting a dream over the 'waking' world to make it seem more positive?? It may be more effective than the artificial drugs, but isn't it still just a drug induced high? wstein
Can you help me understand what your talking about w stein
Soulsail

It's about taking control fully of reminiscing.
If you day dream you are asleep when you are in the waking state
How does Lucid Waking make you fully positive person?
NOTE artificial made drugs in your body can’t hold a high high frequency. It only takes 15mins of lucid waking to get really good good vibrations.
I have quoted the parts of the original post that are most relevant to what I asked.

What you describe seems very much like what people high (on drugs) say. In fact you yourself compare it to that.
Best I can tell, this shift transforms your perception. Its like you are living in a dream (as opposed to a 'real' physical world) where everything is 'positive'.
You mention day dreaming. Seems like this is like stepping into a daydream and have that be your life.
As the above is largely conjecture on my part, I asked how what you describe is different than a 'drug induced dream trip' other than is can last a lot longer?

lord.of.the.now
15th February 2016, 05:19 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Awakening-into-Oneness-Evolution-Consciousness/dp/1591796733/ref=pd_sim_14_3?ie=UTF8&dpID=31Okroogt4L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR105%2C160_&refRID=0G10NBP0J73Y6NP4G0N8

here is another facinating book, lucid waking material based

There are some pretty good books out there in the univese of creation

lord.of.the.now
15th February 2016, 05:23 AM
There is more then just energy work to be psychic. It's about training counsciousnes that's the other side of the coin. By training counsciousness you become very very psychic

lord.of.the.now
3rd March 2016, 06:03 AM
Yes you can have a lucid waking experience in the out of body

one really easy easy way is getting into the moment while in a obe.
Simply say
I am in the moment now
I am in the moment now
It will materialize a in the moment experience in an out of body state

When you come back into your body it will exchange the high frequency from the astral body and transfer into your chakra body.

lord.of.the.now
3rd March 2016, 06:06 AM
note it's a theory I Haven’t test trial it but it should work though. Especially work well developed throat chakras such as magicians or witches this technique works best