PDA

View Full Version : Ator's OBEs

Ator27
25th October 2015, 02:37 PM
I don't have many, but maybe if I keep track and get comments I can increase the regularity and clarity of the experiences.

24 Oct 15

I ate a fairly big meal around 6:00. Something I try to avoid when I attempt an OBE and I snacked while I watched TV until about 9:00. I wasn't planning on attempting an OBE that night as it had been a long week and I was very tired, but when I went to bed I decided to start a full body energy bounce and keep it going as long as I could. Doing this normally keeps me awake, but I was able to go all the way to sleep doing it. Not sure when exactly, but I kind of came to/woke up. I was having strong vibrations and what seemed to be intermittent transparent eyelids. I wasn't expecting it, so I was a little frightened. I almost lost it, but got the fear under control enough to realize I was a little loose for a lack of better words. I tried the rope technique and felt like I got out but couldn't see, I tied to get clarity, but kind of popped back in. Oddly enough I still had that loose feeling so I rolled out this time.

I remembered a couple of things CFtraveler told me. 1. Get away from your body and the pull back won't be so great 2. Should leave a little light on in the room if I'm trying at night. Well I didn't turn a nightlight on and it was to late for that, but I did move away from my body even though I was blind, and started to see a little. But then the whole thing just kind of evaporated and I woke up.

This one just kind of came out of nowhere.

WhiteMonkey
26th October 2015, 07:38 AM
Hey Ator,

better you would say I don't have many yet ;) cause many will follow I'm sure.

Thanks for sharing this one with us. It was a short one but better a short one than none right? Every time we leave it will be easier the next time cause we know its possible and our body/mind gets used to it.

Keep us up,

All the best

Ator27
8th November 2015, 01:09 PM
8 Nov 15 - Holy crap I did it on purpose for the first time.

Woke up at 0445 and walked around, and used the bathroom. 0500-0515 (tel:0500-0515) did energy work. Pre stimulate, bounce, energy build. Went to office recliner and put a light blanket over my legs. Used week 8 exit training sound while attempting to enter trance. Tried the spinning technique for a bit, still struggling with that. Was in and out of decent trance but kept coming up and noticing I was cold. Had trouble letting go of that sensation. Got up for another blanket and started over again at about 0530.

Had a lot of loose body sensations. Mostly rocking and a feeling my butt was moving in circles. Struggled between awake and asleep a lot. In and out of dreams too. Briefly dreamt about being at my workplace a couple of times. Thought I had come out because I could see sunlight through my eyelids but went with it anyway. My feet and legs were weird and kicking like a kid dangling off of a chair too big. I could see my office, but furniture was slightly wrong. I just sort of got up, it was dim but I demanded clarity. That helped. Everything felt a little thick like I was moving through jello but I could see. I felt a bit sluggish but I had a lot more control than I have ever had. I was worried about being able to open the door. Right after that thought, I just kind of appeared on other side. I looked at my hands and they were way more defined than I expected. They were flesh colored (wasn't expecting that), but the fingers were wiggly. I couldn't hold them still. Went outside and thought about doing something cool. Decided to go back so I would remember and be able to document. That thought alone was enough to end it. I was using MAP exit training week 8 sound for 1:05. It was still pitch black out when I came out of it.

susan
8th November 2015, 03:15 PM
Congratulations Ator. Yes just think of the other side of the door and your there. I tried to pick up a card once and my fingers just went through it.Hope to hear of many more.

Ator27
11th November 2015, 05:05 PM
11 Nov 15

Not sure that this counts as an OBE but a curious experience.

Spent the morning watching a movie and bouncing/stimulating and raising energy. 1000 started MAP exit week 8. Spent 1 hour. At some point was down far enough. Kept trying to concentrate on getting out. At one point I thought I raised my arm and blew the whole thing, That's when I noticed the arm that was raising wasn't my physical arm. That brought me back out. Calmed myself and started again. Had some rushing noise sensations after a while and a few instances of vertigo. There was a tingling at the base of my skull and a tightness all the way around my head at the brow line. I read about that, so I tried not to get excited. Tried to relax and ride it out. I heard a voice say, "your center is not centered" and something that felt/sounded like a knuckle popping in the center of my head happened. Had trouble relaxing back down into trance again after that.

Even though I would qualify this as a partial exit and an aborted attempt, it seems my level of trance may be my limiting factor. I am encouraged that of my last two conscious attempts, one succeeded and the last at least resulted in a partial exit. I think I'm getting close. I will continue the energy work I have started.

I have no idea what the popping noise was or the voice in my head meant. Maybe it was just some new version of my mind trying to chatter when I'm trying to relax and maintain a calm trance?

WhiteMonkey
12th November 2015, 02:30 PM
Sounds really good.

Stay strong and keep your practise up.

The noise was probably just some astral noise it doesnt mean anything but that you were close to project ;)

Ator27
15th December 2015, 04:09 PM
13 Dec 15

Have not really tried for a while. Has been a very busy couple of weeks.

However, I "woke/became aware" around 2:00am. I was in full paralysis. This used to happen all the time to me before I started using a CPAP. Before I started studying this, it was always a frightening experience that I usually associated with possession. I watch horror and it was the closest thing in my mind to an explanation of the phenomenon. That is, sadly, how I responded to this at first. However, for whatever reason, it dawned on me what was happening and I relaxed. I tried to exit and thought I had. Thing is, I was in my old house in a whole different city. It was day time instead of early morning, and the street in front of my old house was full of people like they were having a block party. For what it's worth, I have never been a part of a block party, nor did we ever have one in my old neighborhood that I know of. I was aware of my altered state, but I was confused. It wasn't until it was over that I realized I was confused because while the surroundings were familiar, I wasn't where I thought I was.

Im pretty sure what I had was a lucid dream, but it had many of the same sensations I get when I seperate. Or maybe I can't tell the difference and I have never seperated. Or perhaps, I fundamentally misunderstand these experiences. Whatever the case, it's interesting.

Ator27
16th January 2016, 11:03 PM
16 Jan 16

Leaned back in my lazy chair and listened to exit training week 8 on the headphones. The whole experience took 54 minutes. Relaxed and tried to keep mind clear. I still have trouble with falling asleep when I meditate and this was no exception. But at some point I felt the chair give way under me. There was a feeling of being pulled away from where I was reclined and a spinning sensation. This actually happened many times. Every time I went back to my body I was able to get out again. However, from beginning to end, everything was pitch black. I tried demanding vision and clarity but nothing. This went on for some time and I started to get an uneasy feeling so I forced myself back and out of trance. It was actually a little difficult to come all the way out.

Thoughts?

Ator27
8th October 2016, 02:17 PM
8 Oct 16

I got up around 3:00am, allowed myself to wake all the way up and reclined in bed while trying to keep my mind still. I allowed myself to be swept along by the hypnogogic images until I fell into trance.I think I lost focus and almost fell asleep. Next thing I knew it felt like I had fallen out of bed. I could see the carpet of my room like I was on the floor. I was aware enough to know I had gone through the vibration, and relaxed enough not to draw back out. I was able to leave the room into the kitchen, and the further I got from my body the more clearly I saw my surroundings. I considered going back so I wouldn’t forget the experience, but I was fairly clear so I went farther. I wanted to go outside the house. Passing through the closed door was an unusual experience. It wasn’t uncomfortable but odd. Once outside I found the moon. It was a weird pastel color. I wanted to go but couldn’t for some reason. I continued up the street and realized I wasn’t in my neighborhood, but in my childhood neighborhood. All the streets were empty. I was curious why I wasn’t in myneighborhood and turned a corner and I was on my street. I started to feel my clarity start to slip soI kind of let go and went back into my body and woke.

I’m not sure if this was a projection or a very lucid dream. I’m not sure how to even tell. It felt like it started as a projection but by the end felt more surreal.