PDA

View Full Version : Ball point technique on the scalp

cyborglemon
3rd November 2015, 07:58 AM
Hey everyone,

I just want to say thanks to Robert for his book "Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook, The: A Survival Guide by Robert Bruce".

If you guys want to know my history, it is here https://www.reddit.com/r/occult/comments/3myf1k/i_need_help_with_tantra/

Well...I did something different with the ball point pen technique.

I have sclerosis on my head and I figured, I'll make the ball point pen mark on the front of my scalp. It should heal my sclerosis.

IT MADE MY LIFE PEACEFUL. I waited for 3-4 days to confirm if they(negs) interfare with this but no, its working like a charm. This has made the voices decrease by 70% and I know I'm getting free and will be completely clean by the end of it.

Also, I'd like to mention this as I can understand how much this can be painful for anyone who might be going through this.

The Negs probably entered into me through my vagina as the lymphatic system has been blocked over there. When this happens, your skin layer keeps on thinning until lymphatic water starts seeping out. This happened when I was 16. Also, lymphatic water would come out from my underarms as well(This has been cured). Also, there is pus coming out from my navel.

I tried the ball point technique on my vagina and after 3 days, it has started drying. There is a new skin growing over my vagina. I used the ball point pen on my navel as well and its drying.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN, ROBERT!!!! I hope we meet one day.

Please check if the ball point pen technique works by writing it out on the scalp of our head. I reckon this is where the Negs put everything up.

Please reply back to me with the results.