PDA

View Full Version : Hello and few questions

astrid
5th November 2015, 11:30 AM
Hello all

I`ve never had any special "experiences" or anything like that until the last 2 years. It`s nothing major but I`ve started to feel other people`s energies/whatever you call them. I don`t see anything (no colors or auras etc) but when I`m close to people, I sometimes sense their "field" with my body. I don`t sense most people and it happens randomly, I also think I sense if something is out of the norm, i.e. only the extreme positive and negatives.

Also it seems to happen on the strangest locations - mostly when I`m taking the bus to work or home. The other day I was on the bus sitting and this man came to stand next to me. I was reading and didn`t pay him attention and suddenly I felt this intense negative feeling in the right side of my body (the side next to him).. my right arm started to hurt and I was feeling nauseous. I eventually had to move to the other side of the bus and as I did, the feeling went away.

The other time I was driving my landlord to somewhere (he is old and cannot drive) and as he sat next to me in the car, I felt this .. I dont know how to describe it.. it felt like .. something really horrible and smelly was coming off of him in waves .. it wasnt a smell, just a feeling... like something truly icky was coming off of him.. I felt very confused as he is a wonderful person and I like him. I went home in the evening and told my BF that "Im afraid something bad is going on with our landlord" a week later he was in ER with a stroke. He is fine now thankfully.

My family has a family-friend who has very strong healing powers.. one day when my father came home, I walked past him and felt this super..light and good-feeling energy around him... I asked him "Did you just come from X-s (the healer)?" and he said "yes". I can feel X`s energy on my family members.

My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago. My family didnt tell me at first because I was in the middle of finals. My mother called me from hospital before going to surgery (I had no idea where she was or what was going on) and we talked and I told her that my left breast was hurting really weirdly for the past 2 weeks... she started crying on the phone and told me everything. Im very close with her.

I also get into "trance" or meditative state very easily. Like when I pet a cat or just sit still for few minutes and focus on breathing. My hands get tingly. I also get this weird spiraling and pressure sensation on my forehead/between the eyebrows a lot. It usually happens very randomly, like when walking down the street or talking to someone.

I once attended a seminar about crystals and later when I was home, I did a meditation with pink quartz (i wanted to try what they taught us).. I was maybe a minute into meditation when I started feeling this immense pulling and falling sensation.. it felt like something/someone was pulling me backwards or like I was falling very fast into some..immense depth... I got scared and stopped right away.

So I guess I`m just somewhat sensitive?

My question - is this something that I should develop? Should I take up some practices and start looking further into this "invisible" world .. or not? I always kind of thought that if it`s meant to be, then these "powers" just pop up. Or are they meant to be developed?

CFTraveler
5th November 2015, 02:19 PM
It does sound like you are sensitive.
As to whether you should cultivate it, it's something you have to work out for yourself. Some people are too sensitive for certain information, and others adapt quite well. If you feel led to it then start slowly, or ask to be given a dream that helps you make up your mind.
I find dreams very helpful.

WhiteMonkey
5th November 2015, 03:03 PM
Hey astrid,

I would see it that you are quite sensitive and open. Do you come from an asian country?

If you want to develope your abilities you will also learn to control them more and also a very important thing to shield you from everything around you. Many people how are sensitive dont know or dont shield them self enough.

I wouldnstart develope your abilities with develop shielding and energy work plus meditation.

Since you say all your experiences happened in unexpedted moments like on the bus on the way home and so on I take it that you were quite exhausted or very relaxed so this abilities could show up more easily as in busy moments.

Ps ask your spiritual guide/s for help

If you have any questions feel free to ask

All the best