PDA

View Full Version : Dim blue flashing lights in trance

Traveler
6th November 2015, 10:17 PM
Hi all. When I get to a certain level of depth with my trance, I'll start seeing dim blue rapidly flashing lights in my field of vision (with my eyes closed).

1) does this signify what level of trance this is?

2) Also, what causes that to occur?

3) How should I deepen or maintain this state? Basically...where do I go from here?

Thank you.

CFTraveler
7th November 2015, 08:31 PM
It used to happen to me too, but now it happens anytime I close my eyes and turn them downwards. I'm not sure what this means, if anything.

Traveler
8th November 2015, 07:51 AM
It used to happen to me too, but now it happens anytime I close my eyes and turn them downwards. I'm not sure what this means, if anything.

CFTraveler, as always, - thank you for the time you took in replying to my post.

-asalantu-
19th November 2015, 09:01 PM
¡Hi, CFTraveler/Traveler..!

I think Robert Bruce has already written about that at

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?652-Astral-sight-an-interesting-Question

relating such dim blue flashing lights (Traveler's words) to energy vibrations (association done by Nathan [a RB's email contact] but not disaknowledged by RB)

Furthermore, (and this is for CFTraveler) RB includes a link to a tutorial and comments (I think valuable):

http://blog.astraldynamics.com/2009/11/16/observer-mind-meditation/

"Observer Mind Meditation" don't appears at Meditation forum at main Astraldynamics forum.

Anyway, if "Observer Mind Meditation" can be assimilated to some of the already existing meditation threads, sticky-it (but as thread closed) with an inter-link to equivalent meditation method thread.

My best regards,
Ángel

-asalantu-
19th November 2015, 09:35 PM
Related tutorial about Energy Seeing Ability Development

http://www.astraldynamics.com/newsletter/a-trick-for-seeing-energy-that-99-percent-people-succeed-first-try.html

My best regards,
Ángel

-asalantu-
13th December 2015, 11:21 PM

I frequently observe that after being exposed to solar light and passing to an obscure environment and is more perceptible at limits of viewfield. This remembers aura view, subject only viewable using side or peripheral view.

Sincerely,
Ángel

SoulSail
14th December 2015, 02:56 AM
I'd like to add here that most of the mental phenomenon that go on in the process of learning your energy and subtle body and subtle worlds is just that: passing phenomenon. Don't get hung up on experiences. They can be wild, fun, terrifying--but all may become easy obstacles the moment we go to make something of them. Energy will take care of itself if you allow it to. The path will unwind when your feet are on it. Enjoy the forest for the trees, but consider where you're going and if anything along the path is worth taking too much time with.

Soul

-asalantu-
14th December 2015, 09:23 AM
I'd like to add here that most of the mental phenomenon that go on in the process of learning your energy and subtle body and subtle worlds is just that: passing phenomenon. Don't get hung up on experiences. They can be wild, fun, terrifying--but all may become easy obstacles the moment we go to make something of them. Energy will take care of itself if you allow it to. The path will unwind when your feet are on it. Enjoy the forest for the trees, but consider where you're going and if anything along the path is worth taking too much time with.

Soul

In another words: just aknowledge them, but don't involve too much since such symptoms has the potential of to distract you from your targets.

My best regards,
Ángel

-asalantu-
19th January 2016, 10:46 PM
Such trance symptoms (flashing litghts) increase in intensity when I'm sad. ¿Can you explain that?

BTW, "flashing lights" and "swirling clouds" (typically reddish and sometimes reticular [ like net ] with vivid/high contrast yellow colour)
¿falls under "hypnagogic images" category?

My best regards,
Ángel

CFTraveler
20th January 2016, 05:57 PM
¡Hi, CFTraveler/Traveler..!

Furthermore, (and this is for CFTraveler) RB includes a link to a tutorial and comments (I think valuable):

http://blog.astraldynamics.com/2009/11/16/observer-mind-meditation/

"Observer Mind Meditation" don't appears at Meditation forum at main Astraldynamics forum.

My best regards,
Ángel
Duly noted, it will be rectified shortly.

-asalantu-
10th July 2016, 03:13 PM
As experience (with subject lights) grows, such lightning effects are linked to some that is perceived in the flesh (ocular and circumorbital tissues, eyelids mainly) and has the same frequency of observable phenomenon and with zero delay.

Sincerely,
Ángel