PDA

View Full Version : Exit Points.

susan
7th November 2015, 04:23 PM
A question to anyone reading this who has experienced already a consciously induced Out Of Body Experience.( not a dream where you have become lucid and taken control and explored)
As the separation took place were you aware of any body parts of your etheric body loose before the complete separation?
I often had my legs raise up first .My arms have been first also. Sometimes just the whole body .This always had me in Real Time Zone and if I had the energy I would shoot up through the roof to leave.

The reason I'm asking this is I've just been reading a thread on another forum. A member posting has a great deal of experience and she was contributing to most of the thread. (don't know I'll just refer as she). Moderators chipping in also. Then the Administrator chipped in to put another poster straight.
' There is ONLY ONE EXIT POINT .You simply phase from here to there . Any exit point you feel you exit from and where that location will take you is extremely belief based......Its the ONLY way."
The thread went downhill after that and the Administrator pulled rank .
This arrogance leaves me not wanting to wander to that site again.(I'm not a member so no it wasn't me posting )
If I've understood correctly he states that what we would call phasing is the only way to exit!
I'm trying to find a common ground here . I've rolled out before landing on the floor. Is this me phasing? There's probably a way of explaining this that I'm just not seeing.
Any advice anyone.

WhiteMonkey
7th November 2015, 05:16 PM
I dont know what he ment with exit point. It could mean from the rlt to another plane or from the body to somewhere. It is to much out of context for me.

But as fas my experience it is normal to seperate some parts of the body first. Normally feets and legs cause they dont sit so strong in the body. The most difficult part to let go is the head cause we think we reside in it.

Also many times I used my astral hands to perform energy work or practise healing with them. They were out of body but only my hands and the rest of my body were in. If you know what I mean.

Hope this helps

All the best

CFTraveler
7th November 2015, 08:41 PM
I used to exit legs first, and then the rest of me. At times I've had all kinds of energetic half-separations...etc. And if the site in question is the site I think it is, they have an ulterior motive for taking the position they have taken, and it has nothing to do with theory or experience, but of politics. So try to ignore this, or take into consideration that they have some issues with certain people that believe certain things.
That's all I'm sayin', if you want more info you can send me a pm.

ButterflyWoman
8th November 2015, 03:51 AM
I'm not much of an OBEer (strange for a mod on this forum, but it's true), but when it does happen, I generally just phase, i.e., my consciousness just pops up somewhere else than where it was. Occasionally, I've had more traditional OBE type experiences (they usually involve acts of flight, which I do admit I enjoy), and some from dreams, but the point I guess I'm making is that it's entirely untrue that there's only one way to do it. Really, that's like saying there's only one way to make love. Even the basic mechanics can vary. ;) :)

I don't know what the person on the other site was saying, and I don't much care, though, for what it's worth. The moment someone starts being The Authority on some esoteric, subjective, highly individualised things like OBE (or lovemaking, for that matter), I turn right off. I've never been good at swallowing authoritative dogma, though... ;)

Myst7799
8th November 2015, 05:55 AM
Hi Susan,

Hmmmmm guess I won't bother with that other site, whichever it might be. Having more than one exit point makes it interesting!

I'm the opposite of CF, areas of my upper body pop out first. I use the ladder technique that I believe Robert or maybe Leyland recommended (can't remember which awesome mystic mentioned it) and have experienced partial hands, head, and tops of shoulders, shoulder blades as the initial STRETCH, and then exit pulling the rest of my body along. Using the sensation of climbing a 10 foot wooden ladder finally did the trick after 2+ years of near exits. I also push away from the ladder depending on the sensations to trigger the OBE. Counting both partial and full OBE exits, maybe 6 exit points? During partials sometimes only my brow center leaves, which feels strange because of the odd ripping sensation and then the unexpected explosive speed (I have no control of destination during those). I'm not sure if that would be considered an exit point since it's usually a high speed out and then snap back, but it is successful on rare occasions.

susan
8th November 2015, 11:57 AM
Yes, thank you all. I was starting to wonder how he could make a statement like that but CFT if your right then that would make sense. ( I will pm you)
Forums are for learning and sharing . So we agree we are doing it right after all.
What a shame that poster hasn't found her way over here. She would be welcomed with open arms.