PDA

View Full Version : Healing For Friend

TonyC
4th August 2006, 09:24 AM
I dont usually think of posting anything in this forum but this isnt a usual thing for me. One of my best friends identical twin (also my best friend) killed himself by shooting himself thru the heart. He is having an extremely hard time coping with this loss and is in a state of shock at the moment and has thoughts of suicide, and is now hearing voices in his head telling him its his fault and other horrible things. Any healing you can send him would be grateful.

The guys name is Shawn Hancock
Height-5'8"
Location- Midland, Texas
Eyes- Hazel
Hair- Brown
Tattoo's include a TH on his left arm and a Texas flag on his right

Anything more info about him you need? If so post and ill add it, Ill keep you all updated.

EOL007
4th August 2006, 10:25 AM
Hi Tony,

Wishing lots of healing on its way for Shawn, his borther (in spirit) and you.

Take care,

Stephen

Rayson
4th August 2006, 07:34 PM
Tony- could you please post Shawn's brother's name? I feel this may be necessary for a more complete healing.

My heart goes out to all of you here. I will send healing.

CFTraveler
4th August 2006, 08:18 PM
May his brother find peace; may Shawn also find comfort, peace, understanding, and clarity. May he find strength to go on. Blessings to you too- May you have the strength and peace of mind necessary to emerge through this and to be able to help also.

Multihealer
4th August 2006, 09:48 PM
Do you have his permission for us to send healing?

Love and light
Kent

4th August 2006, 11:21 PM
I dont usually think of posting anything in this forum but this isnt a usual thing for me. One of my best friends identical twin (also my best friend) killed himself by shooting himself thru the heart. He is having an extremely hard time coping with this loss and is in a state of shock at the moment and has thoughts of suicide, and is now hearing voices in his head telling him its his fault and other horrible things. Any healing you can send him would be grateful.

The guys name is Shawn Hancock
Height-5'8"
Location- Midland, Texas
Eyes- Hazel
Hair- Brown
Tattoo's include a TH on his left arm and a Texas flag on his right

Anything more info about him you need? If so post and ill add it, Ill keep you all updated.
Oh, goodness... And life is so wonderful. I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

TonyC
5th August 2006, 01:45 AM
He has given permission for healing and his bros name is Seth.

Multihealer
5th August 2006, 10:48 PM
Sending.

Love and light
Kent

TonyC
6th August 2006, 07:23 AM
Since I had a post from a few days ago from before I started this topic and it refers to him. It is in the dreaming section this is the link http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3799. Shawn is starting to come to terms with Seths death Ive been by his side almost the whole time. This is the first time that I have been away from him for more than an hour. Thank you for sending him healing, but he still has worse to come. I dont think it will hit home till the funeral on Monday. I got to crash ill update this a little later within a day or so.

8th August 2006, 12:33 AM
Since I had a post from a few days ago from before I started this topic and it refers to him. It is in the dreaming section this is the link http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=3799. Shawn is starting to come to terms with Seths death Ive been by his side almost the whole time. This is the first time that I have been away from him for more than an hour. Thank you for sending him healing, but he still has worse to come. I dont think it will hit home till the funeral on Monday. I got to crash ill update this a little later within a day or so.
How did the funeral go?

violetsky
9th August 2006, 08:52 PM
Dear Sophroniscus,

I LOVED that poem. Thank you.

Dear Tony,

Remember to send me ...... thanks.

9th August 2006, 10:31 PM
Dear Sophroniscus,

I LOVED that poem. Thank you.

Dear Tony,

Remember to send me ...... thanks.
Poem?

violetsky
10th August 2006, 01:44 AM
Dear Sophroniscus,

That is where the link took me to the poem...oops :oops: do I have the wrong thread? The link you posted to the poem. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Best to you.

TonyC
10th August 2006, 09:11 PM
The funeral went really good. Shawn took it pretty hard and is doing better now but is still trying to understand why this happend. I have been talking and hanging out with him on a daily basis and we plan on going out to the ranch that Shawn and Seth owned and we are going to bury Seths most personal items. I believe this will help Shawn. I really appretiate everyone that has sent healing to him. He is doing much better than he was and I believe it is because of everyone that sent healing. Shawn also sends his thanks.