PDA

View Full Version : raising to kundalini in spanish

oscar
10th November 2015, 06:50 PM
Buy the book dynamic astral recently and I really like.

I wonder if they will translate into Spanish videos to raising kundalini and if so They would be more or less when translated.

thanks

CFTraveler
10th November 2015, 06:54 PM
It's being worked on. Because it's all videos, it's taking a while, but it is around halfway done.
Thanks for your interest.

Robert Bruce
18th November 2015, 03:05 AM
The program cost will be the same.

robert

oscar
16th November 2016, 04:56 PM
I hope not to disturb anyone to ask again but I would like to know how you carry the subject of the translation of raising kundalini to Spanish, it has been a year and you have not said anything about it.

thanks

CFTraveler
17th November 2016, 07:06 PM
It is already available. If you have purchased the program you can get access to the transcripts in spanish. We announced it somewhere, apparently not here.

Robert Bruce
17th November 2016, 11:50 PM
The reason we have not done this is that my websites are being redesigned. A new www.astraldynamics will appear before March 2017, and the www.astraldynamics.org forum site will also be redesigned - this will not affect this forum, although the colors might get tweaked.

Here is the Spanish transcript here, in case anyone wants it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3815607/Levantando%20el%20Kundalini-%20Programa%20por%20Robert%20Bruce%20en%20PDF.pdf (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3815607/Levantando%20el%20Kundalini-%20Programa%20por%20Robert%20Bruce%20en%20PDF.pdf)

robert

oscar
20th November 2016, 05:08 PM
Thank you very much Robert was waiting for me and I am very interested
It's like an early Christmas present

I'll already ask my doubts that surely will have a few

By the way you have some other book in Spanish apart from astral dynamics

Thanks again

CFTraveler
20th November 2016, 07:16 PM
Energy Work (Trabajo Energético) is almost finished, not sure when it'll be published, lots of touchups.
Next year PPSD, if everything goes well.

oscar
24th November 2016, 05:27 PM
Thank you very much
I'll wait for you to publish them then
By the way where you will inform when the books go on sale
I say it because as I do not know about the transcript of raising kundalini
So that does not happen to me