PDA

View Full Version : Spine or Core

Ator27
10th November 2015, 11:38 PM
I have started over with energy work. Going through Robert's Energy Work book now. I'm not sure why, or where I picked up doing this, but I have gotten good at running energy from my feet up through my legs and then my spine and into my head. The energy work concentrates so far on working it up through the core of the body.

Is there a reason to work it up the spine? Is there a different reason to run energy up the spine verses the core? I have gotten to the point a few times when I'm just running it up my spine for giggles where my whole spine feels like it's throbbing or almost moving.

Just curious really. I have been following the book lately and energizing the primary centers.

WhiteMonkey
11th November 2015, 04:41 AM
As for my experience the spine is very sensitive to energy and at the same time it has a huge gateway for such energy. Thats why its easy to pull a lot of energy through the spine and thats also why we must clean this pathway and develop it

CFTraveler
11th November 2015, 04:07 PM
Many disciplines consider it important, Yogananda wrote about it in his autobiography (and elsewhere, no doubt.) I'm sure they had their reasons. I like to work everything, if not at the same time.