PDA

View Full Version : Energy work and alergy

Leon
11th November 2015, 08:18 PM
Recently, I figured out that the worst enemy of energy work is allergy, especially the skin allergy, last two month I had been hit by very strong allergy, I have never in my life had such a strong allergy, for the last couple of months my tactile sensations have dramatically decreased and the only places where I still have good energy sensations are my palms and my soles, because of it now I mostly do just mindfulness meditation. I also suspect that my allergy can be related to my kundalini activity because the most affected by allergy parts of my body are my forehead and perineum.

WhiteMonkey
12th November 2015, 02:31 PM
Thats strange. Did you have this alergies already before you started developing?

Sometimes allergies come from inside. Try to change your diet and do a cleansing program.
This helps sometimes.

Whis you all the best

CFTraveler
12th November 2015, 02:49 PM
My allergies have increased also this year, but it's not from energy work-If anything, I'm doing less energy work than I have in years.
FWTW.

Leon
12th November 2015, 07:24 PM
Of course it's not happened because of energy work, I just meant that the allergy may represse the tactile sensations, for example the most sensitive part of my body where I usually have the most good tactile sensations is spinal column I used to stimulate it a lot but now I barely feel it, I have just slight sensations on my tailbone during energy work when I do spinal column bouncing, the same situation I have with the whole body bouncing exercise...

I hope this is just temporary problem because I worked a lot during the whole year doing daily meditations and energy work preparing myself to the main event, also, one month ago I did my first three days water fasting and as I understood it won't be easy for me because I have felt myself very weak.... I think it is also needs training, I will fast a few times just to get used to this state before I'll try to raise my K manually.

CFTraveler
13th November 2015, 07:26 PM
Yep, I see that.