PDA

View Full Version : What on earth is going on here?

heat
13th November 2015, 09:19 AM
I've been doing energy work for 18 months now, but for the third night in a row, I can feel something wrapping around my left leg and actually trying to crawl into my perineum. I have never experienced anything like this in my life. After 30 minutes of energy work the sole of my left foot started twitching very strongly for no reason,then the whole foot started gripping, and then I felt this large, weird kind of energy go up and wrap around the entire left leg. Then it reached the perineum and it started to tickle that area.The right leg was also affected. The only way I can describe is that I felt like there was something in the lower half of my body that was alive and had a complete mind of its own.

I stopped the session, somehow managed to fall asleep, and woke up up 2 hours later with an unusual heaviness all over my body. I felt as if something had been resting on me. The heart area especially seemed to ache. I was awake for only a few minutes when there was a weird, painless popping sensation in the rectum area. It only lasted a second. I tried to fall asleep again only to be disturbed again by a sudden rush of wind go into the perineum. I was awake for hours because the cramping in the feet continued all night & I felt like I couldn't breathe properly, which never happens to me. Does anyone know what is happening? Has anyone experienced this? There was no pain during any of this. I just want to know if I am safe doing this because I am worried.

Leon
13th November 2015, 09:59 AM
First symptom is a kundalini activity, kundalini has its own consciousness and it works with your energy on its own way it can also manifest itself in many different ways, anyways don't worry, it's a good sign, it's a sign that your K is developing. The second symptom sounds as "sleep paralysis" it 'is very natural for many people I am having them since of my childhood, you can make your own researches about this phenomenon. May google help you. :)

sorry for my English. it's my third language. :)

CFTraveler
13th November 2015, 07:29 PM
I agree with this.