PDA

View Full Version : Survey about a term / word (poll)

Sinera
15th November 2015, 12:20 PM
This is a survey about a word. I just want to know if you know it or have heard about it before and know what it means - without researching it.

I will clarify why I am doing this. It has to do with my journal. I will write a later post on this in a few days or so.

Please be honest and do not "google" / search the internet before you answer it. You'd really do me a great favour to do this honestly.

I did of course the research and now know what it is. Also please refrain from posting links to explanations etc. because it might 'spoil' it for other users (and me). Just please say "I know" or "I don't know". You may indicate if you believe what it is to a certain degree or "have an idea" what it could mean. This is just about your bare foreknowledge about this expression.

I just need to know how common the knowledge about this "thing" is. So here is the poll attached including the word.

Thank you so much in advance!

:-)
:grouphug:

Sinera
18th November 2015, 12:52 PM
Thanks to everyone!

:wave:

CFTraveler
18th November 2015, 01:57 PM
I don't know but an image came up, might be from my subconscious (like I saw a commercial and then forgot about it. So I put in 'don't know but have an idea'.

Sinera
18th November 2015, 06:22 PM
I don't know but an image came up, might be from my subconscious (like I saw a commercial and then forgot about it. So I put in 'don't know but have an idea'.

Hi CFT, would be cool to hear about your idea you had about it.

I have written an update dealing with this today in my Journal on AD (Sinera's Lucidiary). However, after pushing the send-button it got lost into internet Nirvana land with a message telling me that it awaits approval by a mod. Can't remember a bad word actually. Maybe I made too many links? That's just me, you know, the thorough researcher and documenter getting a bit carried away.
;)

So if this post is still retrievable I'd be happy and grateful. It's from today, a few hours from now. Otherwise, knowing that these things happen with looong posts, I saved an earlier version to a local document and can re-do it. Just tell me if it's still 'out there' somewhere or I may write and copy it again. Thanx in advance!
:)

CFTraveler
18th November 2015, 06:57 PM
I'll go take a look at the moderation queue. It's a template thing, we're not sure why it decides what it does.