PDA

View Full Version : Strong vibrations , but no exit

Jimmyz
15th November 2015, 07:04 PM
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum, but I like the place already. ;D

I am very experienced with OBEs and normally it just happens naturally. I would sleep and enter a strong

vibration state, normally in the morning, then I would leave my body effortlessly.

However, two weeks ago I was distracted by some being(In all seriousness) when I was about to leave my body,

and now I stopped exiting my body after the vibration state.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Also, are the beings you encounter during OBEs real? If so, can you reconnect with them?

Thx

dontco
15th November 2015, 07:44 PM
Hello and welcome!! :grouphug:
You mean you sleep through the night, then you wake up and then enter a state, right? or you wake up from a lucid dream and then go out?
In my personal opinion, I think at least 90% of the creatIures I encounter are not real. But it depends on who you ask! ;)
I think the difficulties you're having are completely psychological and will go away with time. Maybe you were a little scared from the creature and that's why you can't go out of the body. Maybe you're a little afraid, it doesn't even have to be knowingly.
Maybe you can try an exit technique!
Good luck!

-dontco.

Jimmyz
15th November 2015, 08:03 PM
Hi there!

Thanks for your quick reply.

I am normally woke up by the vibration and sometimes I do enter from a lucid dream, but it always starts with the vibration.

Normally I do not have to do anything, I just let vibration run its course and I will exit automatically.

It has been 3 or 4 times now, I was unable to exit after the vibration. I am not sure if it is psychological, perhaps it is.

Anyway, thx for your help!

Hello and welcome!! :grouphug:
You mean you sleep through the night, then you wake up and then enter a state, right? or you wake up from a lucid dream and then go out?
In my personal opinion, I think at least 90% of the creatIures I encounter are not real. But it depends on who you ask! ;)
I think the difficulties you're having are completely psychological and will go away with time. Maybe you were a little scared from the creature and that's why you can't go out of the body. Maybe you're a little afraid, it doesn't even have to be knowingly.
Maybe you can try an exit technique!
Good luck!

-dontco.