PDA

View Full Version : Which one word describes you the best? POP QUIZ!

dontco
18th November 2015, 09:46 PM
Very interesting... :toast:
Complete the sentence:

I am... (then use one word that describes you the best, in your opinion)

As for me... I am idealistic.

What about you?

PS- the inspiration for this thread came from a video on facebook, ,just FYI because I don't want to take away all the credit ;-)

Osiris
18th November 2015, 10:29 PM
undaunted.....Im afraid I've seen/experienced spiritually more than I'll ever understand even after I'm placed in a position to really ask. But I dont care...

CFTraveler
18th November 2015, 10:41 PM
Introspective....excessively.

Sinera
19th November 2015, 06:09 PM
I Am

(That's all. Nothing else, nothing behind it. Everything behind it is a filter and reduction already. This I don't wanna be.)

(yeah, yeah... I know ... I sometimes love being the "Hyper-Intellectual Mystic" causing lots of *:roll:*-reactions with my fellwow forum friends, so please bear with me ... :D)

dontco
21st November 2015, 07:52 PM
undaunted.....Im afraid I've seen/experienced spiritually more than I'll ever understand even after I'm placed in a position to really ask. But I dont care...

Osiris- alot of people are only wishing in the place where you are! :thumbsup:

Introspective....excessively.

CFT- that's a great word to describe! :heart: and that's also a great quality- I'm guessing you wouldn't be where you are spiritually without it :redface:

I Am

(That's all. Nothing else, nothing behind it. Everything behind it is a filter and reduction already. This I don't wanna be.)

(yeah, yeah... I know ... I sometimes love being the "Hyper-Intellectual Mystic" causing lots of *:roll:*-reactions with my fellwow forum friends, so please bear with me ... :D)
Sinera- lol, nobody's rolling their eyes on you, everyone love you here, even though you are the "Hyper-Intellectual Mystic" in the gang ;) and "I am" you are!

IA56
1st December 2015, 07:22 PM
Optimistic :-)

Love
ia

greytraveller
6th December 2015, 10:16 PM
Greetings all
The One word that best describes me is .......

GREY

That applies to both in and out of body.

Regards
Grey

Dreamweaver
8th December 2015, 05:02 AM
Hey Grey traveller- do you obe as a very kind grey ET-esque alien? Serious question.

As for the pop quiz - I am..... becoming.

:)

ButterflyWoman
8th December 2015, 07:09 AM
Weird.

newfreedom
8th December 2015, 10:13 AM
Weird.

:lol2:... this made me chuckle this morning when i came on the A.D. site

i like that one, it's great !

i have been thinking of one words for myself for sometime, but previously everything that came to mind was always not nice (unpleasant), negatives.

So it seems i have a new 'one-word' that describes me Best everytime i think about it, the word today was 'happy' & so i can share it

i am Happy :)

----------------------------------

3pm ish - Added note: i have just been given a new word: 'interesting'

i am interesting :mrgreen:
-----------------------------

9/12/15 - I am flexible

DarkChylde
8th December 2015, 04:20 PM
Observant.

greytraveller
19th January 2017, 12:43 AM
Greetings all.
It has been quite a while since my last post here so Happy New Year.

Dontco, you asked,
"Hey Grey traveller- do you obe as a very kind grey ET-esque alien? Serious question.
As for the pop quiz - I am..... becoming."

The answer is no. My astral/ethereal form has always been human and nearly identical to my physical appearance.
I have encountered some very strange creatures while out of body yet have never met any aliens, Greys or otherwise. However, occasionally I Am joined in my out of body or dream travels by a small purple alien. This is a toy that I recovered from a Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans. I think that on a higher dimension it might well be an elemental of some form, probably a thought elemental. The small purple alien is sometimes inanimate, usually in dreams. Yet it Has been animate and fully conscious during several OBEs and a few dreams.

Regards
Grey

greytraveller
19th January 2017, 12:45 AM
Greetings all.

Dreamweaver, you asked,
"Hey Grey traveller- do you obe as a very kind grey ET-esque alien? Serious question.

The answer is no. My astral/ethereal form has always been human and nearly identical to my physical appearance.
I have encountered some very strange creatures while out of body yet have never met any aliens, Greys or otherwise. However, occasionally I Am joined in my out of body or dream travels by a small purple alien. This is a toy that I recovered from a Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans. I think that on a higher dimension it might well be an elemental of some form, probably a thought elemental. The small purple alien is sometimes inanimate, usually in dreams. Yet it Has been animate and fully conscious during several OBEs and a few dreams.

Regards
Grey

dontco
19th January 2017, 04:07 PM
Greetings all.

Dontco, you asked,

Regards
Grey

Hi, Grey! that's really interesting! :heart: and thank you for coming back to this thread and answering this question! :grouphug: I appreciate it. And it's good that you're back... It sounds like you have some amazing experiences which I love to read about! :mrgreen:

Sinera
20th January 2017, 07:17 PM
Greetings all.

Dontco, you asked,

Regards
Grey
Hi Grey, good to hear/read of you again. :-)
So I'd be interested, too, because you have not yet really answered it and even denied the grey-alien connection. How does or did your (self-)reference of (a) Grey or simply to the colour grey come about?

Timothy
20th January 2017, 08:13 PM
I am Diagonal - Through Angle, Catre-Corner