PDA

View Full Version : people looking like skeletons when viewed clairvoyantly

jetvee
23rd November 2015, 01:12 PM
people looking like skeletons when viewed clairvoyantly has anyone else experienced seeing certain people looking like this when viewing them clairvoyantly i used to live ina city that had lots of people that look like this then i moved. its like they didn't have depth to their aura soul just saw straight into their skull

CFTraveler
24th November 2015, 01:17 PM
That's interesting. I often 'feel' that but don't see it, I do see energy 'the regular way'. I don't know what it means.

Tanjeria
25th November 2015, 09:24 PM
There is a girl in Russia who can see through the bodies of humans and find illness and disease. She even found cancer in people and helped them go to doctors for specific tests and they never failed. She helped a lot of people. So far I am not able yet to see people's aura. Sometimes I do but the energy needs to be strong for this to happen. Usually I need a long time to see colors. However I always see a white- silver glow around everyone and everything. It's like I can see the etheric body. Also when I look inside the mirror and look at myself I see this silver glow following my body movements. So I suppose I do see the etheric layer of our being. BUT I sadly do not see colors yet. Only when I focus and kind of get into a slight trance I begin to see everything in a subtle green and then I see purple third eye pulses, like coming from the center and spreading outside. But seeing peoples skeletons? wow lol I believe I will develop this ability as I had some Third Eye strobes with a slashing hammer effect on my face and bright white light flashes.

ButterflyWoman
26th November 2015, 08:36 AM
This reminds me of the artistic motif of "momento mori", that is, visual reminders that you are mortal, that you will eventually die. You see it in a lot of paintings and other works of art, things like skulls, sometimes subtle, but sometimes extremely obviously placed. It shows up in portraits a lot, but other kind of art, as well. The need to remind oneself of one's own mortality seems to be a very deep human drive. It goes back... well, probably since humans understood about their own impending death, but certainly it's ancient in terms of art, culture, and folklore.