PDA

View Full Version : Is it Kundalini or something else?

Tanjeria
29th November 2015, 09:29 PM
Hello Mr. Bruce,

I am really, really happy that you created all these techniques and provided all the information about Kundalini, Astral Projection and Energy Work, I really appreciate all the work that you put into this whole subject matter.

And here I come with my questions for you. Is it Kundalini or something else?

Before I heard about energy and Kundalini I never did anything spiritual that would promote grow in that matter. But August 2014 I had a major breakdown because of the death of my father. One evening I just cried about this and all other problems of my life I experienced up till then. I cried until not one tear came out anymore. I asked god to show me a sign, to show me what there is more about life.

A couple of weeks later I started doing meditations and I decided to lay on the floor doing chakra breathing exercises. As I suddenly felt extreme amounts of arousal in the sexual chakra. never, ever experienced stimulation without touch! And I was literally blown away. 2 days after that in the nights I would wake up sweating like crazy and I had full body vibrations. The first time I felt vibrations in the night. I was calm and somehow knew it was nothing bad. I had some weird experiences with sudden appearing red rashes around the neck that would go away just like that the next day. I had periods of extreme itching spine, mostly in the lower area of the sexual chakra and navel chakra. There were even red spots on my back on the spine from the itching & scratching.

Then one evening as I sat in front of my monitor listening to a video about energy work from Michael Monk I suddenly felt a strong sensation come up my back, pounding against ribs and spine and it pounded a few seconds at my back in between the two shoulder blades. it felt like an energy ball traveling up. But only up till this place and eventually it faded away.

After that I felt a week or more energetic sensations like twitches, crawling of ants on my skin, bubbling inside my lower abdomen that felt like waves coming from left going to right, back and forth. It felt so odd. I also felt bubbles moving inside my stomach like an animal was moving inside there. After 2-3 weeks all the sensations faded away and I felt normal again. At that time I researched Kundalini. And was convinced that was what I experienced. But now after doing your NEW technique I have to say with these exercises I can repeat these sensations just with my own will instead of having it happen automatic. And I wonder, was I really having a Kundalini Awakening? Or was it just energy sensations because of the start of stimulation of chakras during the chakra breathing exercise?

Because I do not remember a full snake event, unless it got stopped at the shoulder blade area.

Also now after doing your NEW technique I have tons of sensations especially during the evening. I feel like a living wire is buzzing inside my spine, give spikes of sparkling, tingling and chill like rushes of energy all around my spine and sometimes even in my chest spreading to the arms. It feels like literal explosions of sparkling energy at certain spots on my spine.

How do I know if I had a Kundalini experience? Maybe I am lying to myself and I only felt an energetic activation, but not Kundalini. I mean according to your description a real rising of the serpent cannot be mistaken and one should be alone, because huge things can happen. I did not feel threatened by the sensations, it just felt like an energy bubble pounding along the spine and then throbbing around the shoulder blades.

Sorry for the long text, I just try to get clarity about this subject and my experience.

Oh before I forget, there is another sensation that I sometimes have. Soreness of my scalp, that feels like a hammer smashed my head repeatedly. Also many times when I feel energy up the head, I feel something that I can only describe as massaging the brain, it feels odd. I also hear a strong humming or frequency that sounds like white noise with some shifts in frequency and when I feel energy rushes inside my body it sometimes changes frequency with a lower or higher hum.

Thank you so much!

best,
Tanja

Robert Bruce
30th November 2015, 12:13 AM
I think you had a kundalini awakening, as you suspected.

Please keep in mind that a kundalini awakening is different from kundalini rising.

And these symptoms, as you describe, are continuing, as they should.

Kundalini can rise (after awakening phase) in several different ways.

The serpent uncoiling within is only one way it can rise.

The soreness of scalp, as you put it, is most likely a symptom of the crown chakra awakening. It is best to treat this as a normal headache (ice pack, analgesics, etc) and to do no intense energy work (meditation only) until this symptom is gone. This gives the chakra time to adjust.

The genital chakra is very sensitive to body awareness actions. This shows the connection between the energy body and its chakras and the physical body.

peace, robert

Tanjeria
30th November 2015, 01:33 AM
Thank you so much Mr. Bruce!

This gives me clarity about this subject and it gives me certainty that I indeed had a Kundalini Awakening. But as you said The rising of the serpent is a whole other story. I guess all the sensations and the sudden activation of that buzzing wire inside my spine happens every few weeks to work on my energy body to prepare me for the rising then, do you agree with that?

So what I need to do now is doing the exercises, prepare my energy body and then the awakened Kundalini may rise?
What is the exact difference between Awakening and Rising? What does it really mean when the Kundalini awakes? It does not rise after Awakening but is kind of preparing with spikes of energy up the spine, so maybe what I experienced with the energy ball event in 2014 was a Kundalini spike to clean the Sushumna channel?

Thank you so much for your help and answer! It's really highly appreciated!

best, Tanja

Robert Bruce
22nd February 2016, 07:14 AM
Regular meditation and energy work is recommended...especially meditation. I recommend one hour per day meditation minimum.

Yes, your energy body is going through changes. This happens when kundalini awakens. You may also experience spontaneous OBE, visions, etc, at times.

Remember The Golden Rule and take a break and focus on grounding and real life if the going gets too stressful.

Awakening Kundalini is like being accepted to college. Raising kundalini is like graduation. Analogy.

With active kundalini, as in your case, if you push too hard with energy work you can cause kundalini to rise. Whether you do this or not depends upon how stable you feel in yourself. This is best done gently and progressively. However, there is also a case for 'full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes'. Whichever you choose is entirely up to you.

Given that you have 'episodes' of heavy energy body activity fairly regularly, I think the gentle regular approach will work best. This will progressively improve your altered state experience, and your energy body will follow suit.

peace, robert

ps, if you pm me we can exchange emails

Thank you so much Mr. Bruce!

This gives me clarity about this subject and it gives me certainty that I indeed had a Kundalini Awakening. But as you said The rising of the serpent is a whole other story. I guess all the sensations and the sudden activation of that buzzing wire inside my spine happens every few weeks to work on my energy body to prepare me for the rising then, do you agree with that?

So what I need to do now is doing the exercises, prepare my energy body and then the awakened Kundalini may rise?
What is the exact difference between Awakening and Rising? What does it really mean when the Kundalini awakes? It does not rise after Awakening but is kind of preparing with spikes of energy up the spine, so maybe what I experienced with the energy ball event in 2014 was a Kundalini spike to clean the Sushumna channel?

Thank you so much for your help and answer! It's really highly appreciated!

best, Tanja