PDA

View Full Version : Experiences from a book called "the phase" by Micheal Raduga

luffy28
30th November 2015, 10:49 PM
In the book the author says to wake up without moving. Then imagine yourself at a destination you want to go to. If that doesn't work then he says to do cycling techniques.
If that doesn't work then do the same thing upon each awakening.

Two of the techniques I chose were hand visualization and observing images. I remember the second night I got vibrations and then went back to sleep immediately after that.

If anyone has experiences with this book. Could you tell me the best way to practice waking up without moving?

Malathion
1st December 2015, 02:18 AM
Hey.

I've used some of the techniques of that book to some effect over a year ago. I was able to get out of body a few times and they ended quickly. It worked but I found it to not being very consistent. That may just be me and how I was going about using the techniques.

I believe that the book instructs to set an alarm to aid in the waking process, so with that idea all you would need to do is hear your alarm and remain still for the first few times. The book mentions that you should also immediately use energy body loosening techniques like imagining rolling over and out of bed, swimming motions, touching everything vigorously, etc. when you find yourself awake in the middle of the night.

Personally, I wake up many times throughout the night for various reasons and can easily fall back to sleep. Naturally, If I messed up one time another would roll around during the same night.

I'm not really sure how to advise how not to move when waking. All I would do is consciously refrain opening my eyes for too long when waking up randomly because that would always be my first sign of waking up. If you open your eyes for a moment, notice it and shut them gently, and then consciously lead the other set of actions for the Phase after that point (not trying to move while you do the rolling, peering, visualizations etc.). It may take a period of getting used to, and it may not work the first few attempts, but it should work better over time.

The Phase still seemed to work for me if it just immediately shut my eyes first thing and just focused on imagining what I would normally do when waking up including the other recommended energy loosening techniques. I haven't used those techniques in some time, but I was thinking recently about trying it again. It a good little set of techniques to have in your Astral toolbox when you feel like using it.

I hope that helps in some way.

Cheers,
- Malathion.

CFTraveler
1st December 2015, 01:47 PM
We call that phasing and there is a post dedicated to it in the OBE R & D subforum, stickied.

luffy28
3rd December 2015, 11:27 PM
We call that phasing and there is a post dedicated to it in the OBE R & D subforum, stickied.

Should I then talk about my experiences there? Or can I still talk about it here? (according to the rules)

Thanks.

WhiteMonkey
8th December 2015, 05:48 AM
Hey luffy28,

I used that book for me and some of my friends and found it very good to get to know the obe feeling and that it really works. I find its good to get started but without serious energy-work and meditations you want get far in your development.

By the way the book mention that after waking up without moving you should leave your body imidieatly not to imagine being in another place which is phasing. Just try to leave your body. You will know how in that moment there is no explanation for that. If you cannot leave make the cycles from which you should choose 3 and make them in rows like frist one 15 secs then the next one next one and start again from the first. Sometimes only the last on of the 3 round makes you leave your body.

How to wake up without moving: before sleeping say to your self: I wake up totally still ( never use a no in an affirmation since thats just not working as good as positive once ex. dont think of an elephant(you thought of an elephant right :D )). Try this affirmations a few times until you fall asleep it will work.

All the best and if you have any questions just ask :)

luffy28
14th December 2015, 11:34 PM
Hey luffy28,

I used that book for me and some of my friends and found it very good to get to know the obe feeling and that it really works. I find its good to get started but without serious energy-work and meditations you want get far in your development.

By the way the book mention that after waking up without moving you should leave your body imidieatly not to imagine being in another place which is phasing. Just try to leave your body. You will know how in that moment there is no explanation for that. If you cannot leave make the cycles from which you should choose 3 and make them in rows like frist one 15 secs then the next one next one and start again from the first. Sometimes only the last on of the 3 round makes you leave your body.

How to wake up without moving: before sleeping say to your self: I wake up totally still ( never use a no in an affirmation since thats just not working as good as positive once ex. dont think of an elephant(you thought of an elephant right :D )). Try this affirmations a few times until you fall asleep it will work.

All the best and if you have any questions just ask :)

I have the newer version of his book (2015).

In it he says for the first projection / ld process to

1. Visualize your self at your mirror for 3 to 5 seconds if that doesn't work then, (for future projections just visualize your destination in detail for 3 to 5 seconds)
2. Try to separate from your body by either standing, levitating or putting your feet on the floor then separate, after 3 to 5 seconds
3. If that doesn't work then do technique 1 for 3 to 5 seconds then if that doesn't work do technique 2 3 to 5 seconds do this three more times (for a total of four cycles) and you'll most likely get a ld / obe.

If the cycling techniques work within 3 to 5 seconds then do #2 separation techniques.

I need help with staying up during each awakening and I need more details on staying still upon awakening (like how to practice etc...)

Thanks.

WhiteMonkey
15th December 2015, 03:32 PM
Just try with affirmations thats the easiest way. Also try to imagine yourself waking up being totally still. Do that while falling a sleep and it will work in a few days.

PS he also says that even if you wake up and move you should try the exercise. It can still work.

luffy28
16th December 2015, 12:11 AM
I'll try it on days I have off / practice phase days.

Other than that could you give me more of your experience with the book?

Thanks.

WhiteMonkey
18th December 2015, 01:35 AM
Try also this affirmation
I wake up totally still at 6:00 am (or any time you wish)
To learn NEW is very important to maintain your energy levels once outside. The book is a kickstarter to have an obe but to maintain and control it is something different.
I agree to some the author wrote and disagree with other things, mainly cause I experienced different. So try to learn how to leaf your body and make your own experience.

Ps somewhere he states to not try it more then 3 days in a row. Make a brake for 1 or 2 days and do it again. Sometimes the unexpectable happens in this brake :)

Leon
18th December 2015, 02:09 PM
http://phasieland.com/

luffy28
19th December 2015, 01:00 AM
Try also this affirmation
I wake up totally still at 6:00 am (or any time you wish)
To learn NEW is very important to maintain your energy levels once outside. The book is a kickstarter to have an obe but to maintain and control it is something different.
I agree to some the author wrote and disagree with other things, mainly cause I experienced different. So try to learn how to leaf your body and make your own experience.

Ps somewhere he states to not try it more then 3 days in a row. Make a brake for 1 or 2 days and do it again. Sometimes the unexpectable happens in this brake :)

I've been doing the affirmation / visualization, plus the mirror / cycling techniques exercise every hour for 10 minutes today. I'm going to do it only on Fridays and Saturdays.

I've been only doing it for 2-3 days a week since I restarted. Today is the day I'll most likely get a projection (or at least this week if not this week I'll brainwash myself to get it by 1/1/2015).

Thanks Leon for the link.

Thanks WhiteMonkey for the advice.

WhiteMonkey
19th December 2015, 02:55 PM
By 1.1.2016 you mean :)

Hope u have luck today.

Please report back how it went

luffy28
22nd December 2015, 09:05 PM
When I tried it on the 18th of December nothing happened and I awoke as usual.

I then tried to do forced falling asleep. Every time (about to go asleep) I did it I would fully awaken. Tried doing forced falling asleep into Sunday morning and I fully awoke in the morning.

If you know anyone that can explain forced falling asleep that would be good.

Thanks.

luffy28
7th January 2016, 03:30 PM
During the 1/1/2016 week I tried doing it on the first and I kept having to go to the bathroom.

The second I kept going in-between awake and asleep and finally fully awoke.

Any advice?

Thanks.

WhiteMonkey
12th January 2016, 04:52 AM
Did you try to stand up after 6 hours for some time?

By the way how long is your normal sleeping cycle?

luffy28
12th January 2016, 11:19 PM
This is what I actually wrote in my journal of the week of the first. I skipped the second week of this month because of preparing for school (which I'm going back to this coming Tuesday).

1/1/2016

Kept having to go to the bathroom. Woke up numerous times because I told myself after alarm that I would wake up w/strong intentions / desire.

1/2/2016 -

Went in-between sleep and awake. Techniques didn't work.

Week of 1/1/2016 - 1/2/2016

1. Awoke between sleep / awake upon awakening.

2. Stop drinking liquids past 6pm - Everyday.

3. Week before (during week) practiced techniques like actual cycles (10 times) instead of doing them individually this might have led to what happened on 1/2/2016.

4. To wake up multiple times picture yourself waking up multiple times while setting intention upon sleep.

When I was practicing the techniques during that week I think I over analyzed (which he says not to do in the book) most of the time upon practicing. I would count up to 10 cycles and made sure the techniques were perfect. Also I've only read the first part of the book (get obe within 3 days). I'm reading the older version of the book.

I kept having to go to the bathroom during my sleep over those two days.

My sleep can go from eight to twelve hours depending on if I have the motivation to wake up.

Thanks.

WhiteMonkey
13th January 2016, 01:19 AM
My sleep can go from eight to twelve hours depending on if I have the motivation to wake up.

Thanks.

haha that sounds familiar :D

ok try to stand up after 6 hours of sleep for about 20 mins. Go to the bathroom! walk around the house do some stretching and read the part of the book again. Also what helps is to read journals here on the forum. Then go to sleep with the intention.

luffy28
29th January 2016, 07:53 PM
I'm not going to use the easy part of this book anymore (obe within 3 days). I'm going to start another thread on the book Astral dynamics (1999 version) and a few guides online.

The phase book is good, but the techniques don't work. Also their forum barely has anyone. Only the Russian language forum has lots of users.

I might start it later today.

Thank you for all the advice.

CFTraveler
29th January 2016, 08:05 PM
I know more spanish speaking people who like Raduga than english speakers. I don't know exactly why, might have to do with shared worldview.

Zecora
29th January 2016, 08:15 PM
Aww. Sorry it didn't work out. If I recall correctly....the first time I ever projected on purpose was through the practices in Astral Dynamics, pretty sure it was the '99 version too. I'm rooting for you, or however you say it. :D