PDA

View Full Version : Sudden energy rush and ear noises!

Tanjeria
1st December 2015, 08:32 PM
Experience from the night of 11/30/2015

Last night as I was lying in bed I started doing my daily energy exercises. Stimulating the toes, feet, legs, fingers, hands and arms for maximum energy circulation and activation of the tertiary energy pathways. I am beginning to get very sensitive to these exercises and I feel very fast energy starting to flow! Which is such a beautiful state to be in, if energy becomes stagnant you become moody, depressed, life is not worth anything. But as soon the energy body gets active and the energy is moving through the whole system things change very quickly.

I did the spinal bounce a few times. After these exercises I just stayed calm and relaxed further with awareness breathing. After a while of doing this I started seeing purple light swirls and tiny forms in front of my closed eyelids. At some point I suddenly felt a strong energy rush coming from the bottom of my feet and surging up to the forehead. This sensation was new and I did not experience it jet!

After this I just observed as suddenly my left ear started buzzing in a pulse like motion, I felt the vibration like www www www inside my ear and at the same moment I heard a weird cracking sound in my ear. It sounded like cracking plastic paper or paper bags of some sort. I knew this sound was one of the onsets of an OOBE! I guess this thought stopped it, I suddenly forgot what I need to do and so the noise stopped and nothing happened… Such a shame…

However this was a success regardless, because I never heard this buzzing in combination with cracking paper in my ear before and it was quite loud!

QUESTION:
When I ever hear this again, what should I do? I totally lost it here because that was the first time I heard this noise!

CFTraveler
1st December 2015, 10:22 PM
Try to ignore it. It's just what we call astral noise. It can be an exit symptom, or just enhanced hearing.

-asalantu-
2nd December 2015, 03:48 PM
¡Hi, Tanjeria..!

Several other reasons (with entries by Robert Bruce) are reported at next link:

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?893-Hearing-Tones-Ears-Ringing-amp-related-matters

My best regards,
Ángel

Zecora
5th December 2015, 09:31 PM
After this I just observed as suddenly my left ear started buzzing in a pulse like motion, I felt the vibration like www www www inside my ear and at the same moment I heard a weird cracking sound in my ear. It sounded like cracking plastic paper or paper bags of some sort. I knew this sound was one of the onsets of an OOBE! I guess this thought stopped it, I suddenly forgot what I need to do and so the noise stopped and nothing happened… Such a shame…
So exciting! I have the same thing too! Ditto What CR says.

Okay, so yeah, it'll happen again, as I understand it, with playing around going in, going out, fast and slow. When a person/consciousness resists exit, it creates a turbulence, similar to standing with your foot on a beach and feeling the sand wash out from under it. You may have noticed or hear a wind like sensation as well. You don't need this much force to exit actually, though if you like it feel free to hang out and feel it. Sometimes it's as easy as slipping off a pair of shoes, and your out.

Personally, I've found the best thing to do is relax, it's hard not to get excited but it helps to relax, and ride the flow out.
:D