PDA

View Full Version : Effect of magnetic pull on health

Gemma
9th December 2015, 04:36 AM
What is the maximum safe magnetic pull that I can use against negs without harming my own physical health?

I'm considering this product to cut out and use as shoe inserts: http://www.first4magnets.com/self-adhesive-magnets-c88/3m-self-adhesive-flexible-a5-neodymium-magnetic-sheet-210-x-148-x-0-85mm-p9173

I contacted the vendor who said the magnetic pull of this product is very strong i.e. it has a pull of 136g/cm2.

My shoe size is UK 8 (if anyone wants to do the math? :shock:).

Do you think this would be safe to use daily and nightly without harming my health, and would the pull be enough to protect my entire foot?

CFTraveler
9th December 2015, 03:33 PM
No idea but I'd like to know too.

Gemma
9th December 2015, 10:55 PM
Another thing I'm considering is laying magnetic sheet under my carpets in the bedroom, living room and stairs in my flat. The strongest I can find is 65g/cm2 which is a sheet of 1.5cm thickness. Considering there would be a thick carpet on top of that, I'm not sure if it would be effective against earthbound negs as I don't know if they're bound to travel on the lowest surface, or just on the top of the carpet. Would it also be detrimental to benevolent spirits who visit me? Would this also have any effect on my electronics and electrical items that are either on the floor or near it?

CFTraveler
9th December 2015, 11:35 PM
I'm pretty sure that the negative entities would be affected in the lower layers, as I understand they are one-dimensional. I don't think earthbound spirits would be affected, but I could be wrong. I think Robert knows more in that dept.

Gemma
10th December 2015, 02:38 AM
Robert has said that most negs are earthbound. I'd email Robert myself but from what I hear, he's pretty busy.