PDA

View Full Version : Cool Dream

6th August 2006, 06:00 PM
This morning I had a pretty cool dream, fills me with some good vibes man.

I was in a townhouse. It was my townhouse (I don't actually live in one, but, I felt like this place I was in was my place). I looked around and saw that the door to the upper floor was open. I went through this door and up the steps to find a very cool upper floor that I didn't know about before. It was spacious and luxurious. The bedroom up there was like three times as big as the one I currently have. Had a fabulous closet too and like the coolest bathroom ever. It had a mini-spa. A girl's dream bathroom. It was very clean too, no clutter, no mess, very neat and attractively decorated, simple, clean lines. I wandered around and found another 'secret' room. This was yet another bedroom and was very nice. I layed down on the most comfortable bed in the world.

I got up and wandered around some more to see what I could find. Then, I found a kind of flimsy plastic accordian like room separator. I saw this psycho kitty running around. I chased it out, lol. What I saw in the other room behind this separator was strange, a pit of crocodiles! The cat accidently fell into this pit but got out. It like flew out of the pit and landed on a cactus! It wasn't hurt, just funny the way it flew up and out and stuck to the cactus. This was a whole different environment. I went back into my rooms and then woke up.

With what has been happening to me lately, I feel this is a confirmation of opening up to more parts of myself.

CFTraveler
6th August 2006, 06:04 PM
That's what I thought. You are finding out aspects of yourself that are new and exciting, and not without some risks, but curiosity came out all right.... :lol:

6th August 2006, 06:08 PM
That's what I thought. You are finding out aspects of yourself that are new and exciting, and not without some risks, but curiosity came out all right.... :lol:

:lol: :D :lol: