PDA

View Full Version : Need hint on meditation!

mrex19985
27th December 2015, 05:23 AM
Hello!

I need to raise my vibes so
My problem is when i want to meditate sometimes i feel nothing no energy and sometimes the enrgy just go by itself what to do?

My story (you can skip it)
(I have a good knowlege of energy and stuff and i have never fully astral projected before becasue of fear inside me, And i have been working on removing fear, I think now i have a littel but it's ok
I was about to astral project after waking up from bad lucid dream, When i have been gone trance state and heared bad voices i think i was going to the lower realm and that makes the prossess to fail)

CFTraveler
27th December 2015, 10:26 PM
Hello!

My problem is when i want to meditate sometimes i feel nothing no energy and sometimes the enrgy just go by itself what to do?

Hi mrex.
If the object of your meditation is to 'raise vibes' (I'm going to assume you mean in the self-improvement theme) I'm going to tell you that you don't have to control the energy, what you want is to center yourself where you are and silence your thinking mind, so you can 'feel' at one with being.
If you want to do energy work, that helps with feeling the energy (some of the exercises, not necessarily all of them), and if you are talking about inducing out of body experiences then the object is to stay conscious when the exit sensations come, you feel them and are able to move your consciousness or point of perception along with your energy body.
I'm happy to consult with either of your concerns, once you clarify.

mrex19985
28th December 2015, 03:23 AM
Hi mrex.
If the object of your meditation is to 'raise vibes' (I'm going to assume you mean in the self-improvement theme) I'm going to tell you that you don't have to control the energy, what you want is to center yourself where you are and silence your thinking mind, so you can 'feel' at one with being.
If you want to do energy work, that helps with feeling the energy (some of the exercises, not necessarily all of them), and if you are talking about inducing out of body experiences then the object is to stay conscious when the exit sensations come, you feel them and are able to move your consciousness or point of perception along with your energy body.
I'm happy to consult with either of your concerns, once you clarify.

Thanks for the replay admin :-D,
I want to astral project, plus i have been doing a diffrent meditation technique, which is : i feel like a big wide chakra located in the heart chakra area but in the back i work on it by pulling reiki energy and after 10 minutes i found skin scratches in the same area and it hurts, At this time i was sleeping many hours i remeber i slept about more than 15 hours, feelt so tierd and my sister said that she gone trance that night (she don't know any thing about this energy stuff) and she saw me as astral body flying around the house :| but i don't remeber anything :banghead: ,
Plus back then i experienced control of energy in any point around my body i searched the internet some said this is kundalini,
And thanks again you are a good leader :grouphug:.

wstein
28th December 2015, 03:25 AM
Hello!

My story (you can skip it)
(I have a good knowlege of energy and stuff and i have never fully astral projected before becasue of fear inside me, And i have been working on removing fear, I think now i have a littel but it's ok
I was about to astral project after waking up from bad lucid dream, When i have been gone trance state and heared bad voices i think i was going to the lower realm and that makes the prossess to fail) In my experience, meditation doesn't help much with 'raising <your> vibe'. That would be more of an energy thing or a getting in touch with your inner divine thing. Mediation can help with fear but generally its a long and subtle process, lowering the general fear base rather than address a specific fear. If you still want to address this with meditation I suggest focusing on self acceptance during meditation.

mrex19985
28th December 2015, 03:38 AM
In my experience, meditation doesn't help much with 'raising <your> vibe'. That would be more of an energy thing or a getting in touch with your inner divine thing. Mediation can help with fear but generally its a long and subtle process, lowering the general fear base rather than address a specific fear. If you still want to address this with meditation I suggest focusing on self acceptance during meditation.

you're right thanks :-D, But i have a friend he interested in astral projection so he meditated 4 hours continuously and been able to astral project every night Unintentionally and he saw his guids and gaind telekinesis ability for a while so you may reconsider in (prana) meditation,
Thanks for the replay :-D.

CFTraveler
28th December 2015, 06:46 PM
you're right thanks :-D, But i have a friend he interested in astral projection so he meditated 4 hours continuously and been able to astral project every night Unintentionally and he saw his guids and gaind telekinesis ability for a while so you may reconsider in (prana) meditation,
Thanks for the replay :-D. Yes, but that has nothing to do with 'raising his vibe', and more to do with 'reaching mind awake body asleep' state, which is the optimal state for projection.

mrex19985
29th December 2015, 12:25 PM
Yes, but that has nothing to do with 'raising his vibe', and more to do with 'reaching mind awake body asleep' state, which is the optimal state for projection.

Yes that's right, But I'm impressed 'cause he saw his guids, They are in the higher 4th diminstion aren't they?
Comparing with me, i'm alwayes project in the lower 4th dimintion, Which i find scary things like screaming, shadows and alot of scary creepy things
I need explnation please!

By the way i have a weird friend of mine he bought melatonin tablets to raching mind awake body asleep i warned him but he insisted 'case he is foolhardy, I want to know what will happen to him? :wacky1:

CFTraveler
29th December 2015, 03:30 PM
I think the way you see your guide is determined on your level of consciousness, but they're always there, even if you don't see them. In any level, even in the physical.

mrex19985
29th December 2015, 05:24 PM
I think the way you see your guide is determined on your level of consciousness, but they're always there, even if you don't see them. In any level, even in the physical.

Thank you very much. :-D