PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a soul mate(if you are the one, please contact me immediately)

lord.of.the.now
15th January 2016, 05:55 AM
Get the angels to verify that you are my soul mate and then please confirm with me. I will verify with my close psychic guide threw her angels that you are my true soul mate

Using the angels helps to Identify the actual soul mate

My ideal partner is a shaman

My name is Michael

I am 27 years old

That picture of me is truely geniune

I have a positive vibration around me all the time. Am the sort of guy that can make friends with anyone spiritual.

If you would like to know more about me. Please find me first and we can skype if you like too

DarkChylde
15th January 2016, 06:38 AM
how does one use angels to get a partner? a ritual ceremony?

lord.of.the.now
15th January 2016, 06:58 AM
Psychics... There are many here. My theory. If you are not psychic you can trust the information they give you threw the personal psychics that you know in real life. People who have fully raised their vibration meet the angels half way up the vibration ladder. Especially in reiki many light workers can see angels like they are physically there. There is like a divine network. Threw the divine network there is like a channel of information that's what i mean by divine network. I honestly can’t really see angels but I can trust the information threw a professional psychic

Basically there is two confirmation made here. Security lock like a, confirmation code like a bank pin number. And that is what is exactly happening here with the two verifications. The first verification is made as a positive result that the actual soulmate is present here on the thread. And from my side I verify this person with a Psychic that the actual person is truly the actual soul mate

newfreedom
15th January 2016, 07:54 AM
Get the angels to verify that you are my soul mate and then please confirm with me. I will verify with my close psychic guide threw her angels that you are my true soul mate

Using the angels helps to Identify the actual soul mate

My ideal partner is a shaman

My name is Michael

I am 27 years old

That picture of me is truely geniune

I have a positive vibration around me all the time. Am the sort of guy that can make friends with anyone spiritual.

If you would like to know more about me. Please find me first and we can skype if you like too

Nice to see you, in your pic. lord.of.the.now.

You're a cutie :love: ... hope you find your soulmate :heart:

newfreedom
15th January 2016, 08:06 AM
how does one use angels to get a partner? a ritual ceremony?

Hi DarkChylde,

Back in Feb. 1999 during my mother's & my own Reiki I & II weekend course at the School of Living Light, my mum purchased some angel audio tapes from there - Gifts from the angels

They also have an audio course called 'Attracting Love with the angels (http://schoolofthelivinglight.co.uk/downloads/angel-meditations/)'

So this could be a possible way perhaps

(a sim interest synchronicity - it's hail stoning outside as i write this)

lord.of.the.now
15th January 2016, 11:15 PM
Thankyou new freedom I felt touched. You put a smile on my face. You made my day

newfreedom
16th January 2016, 01:15 AM
Thankyou new freedom I felt touched. You put a smile on my face. You made my day

Glad to :mrgreen: be of Help :heart:x

There's a pop~song with lyrics 'Make my Day !'

Here it is:
Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EcjWd-O4jI)~~~~~~~~~~~'make my day'~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/ ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

lord.of.the.now
16th January 2016, 01:50 AM
Thanks for being so interactive !!

;-p

You warmed my heart today

lord.of.the.now
19th June 2016, 09:02 AM
just reviving this somewhat buried thread I got permission to do this from cftraveler.

I am still looking for a soul mate

still open