PDA

View Full Version : MAP: Body Awareness on day 1 and 2!

Jesse Smith
19th January 2016, 08:20 PM
>Continue following this action until you can remember the exact feel of this circular movement and can recreate this action with your point of body awareness.

Is Body Awareness where you try to recreate the exact feel you get when doing the actual scratching circular movement, or just trying to get an energy movement there, like a tingling sensation? I can easily get tingling sensations, but I haven't been able to duplicate the actual *physical* feeling.

I did get a throbbing sensation on my thumb a while after I had stopped and went to bed. Was that from Body Awareness working, or from energy stimulation?

On energy simulation, I can easily get tingling sensations all over from my chest to legs and then feel my heart beat. Is this actual energy simulation that helps with this? Can this alone help me remember more dreams and have longer dreams and more vivid dreams? I figure I can use my dreams to let me know if I'm improving on energy simulation, as I remember maybe the last minute of a dream and they aren't vivid at all.

CFTraveler
19th January 2016, 09:19 PM
You're only trying to get a sensation, like tingling. Throbbing is good too.

Is this actual energy simulation that helps with this? Yes, the attention activates the nerves, and you feel the energy as it moves along. It helps you to take notice of your energy body, to feel and control it, and this in turn helps you with the exit and navigation, especially at first.
The dreams are more a matter of the application of consciousness- anything that helps you with awareness helps with this.