PDA

View Full Version : Contacting deceased family member

GRANT
19th January 2016, 10:17 PM
Hi Gang,

I'm not sure if this is a good thing to pursue. I believe one of my Aunts was trying to contact me in a vision; but, it was embedded in a dream state. I've never had a contact with her, after she died. I am pretty sure it was an attempt to make contact. I tried calling her name, but, it didn't work.

Should I try to contact her and how?

Grant

newfreedom
20th January 2016, 07:36 AM
Hi Gang,

I'm not sure if this is a good thing to pursue. I believe one of my Aunts was trying to contact me in a vision; but, it was embedded in a dream state. I've never had a contact with her, after she died. I am pretty sure it was an attempt to make contact. I tried calling her name, but, it didn't work.

Should I try to contact her and how?

Grant

Hi Grant. :heart:

i have never really tried to contact the 'dead' either

But if i was going to i would think about that person, maybe connect with a happy memory involving them & then just talk to them, just tell them what i wanted them to know.... & leave it at that

Maybe then something will come back at you, either instantaneously or hrs. days or perhaps weeks later.

In any form:

a thought,
a feeling ,
a smell,
a 'knowing'
an internal voice,
a sim synchronisity,
a memory,
a picture either in the sim (physical) or an internal vision (mind's eye vision),
external or internal song / music

Sometimes i can talk directly to those 'in spirit', i can see them in my minds eye & i can receive their feedback in a feeling sense & in mental 'knowings'

Good-luck with your endeavor :grouphug:x

CFTraveler
20th January 2016, 06:02 PM
I wouldn't.
If she needs to tell you something she can show up in a dream.
What I would do, if I were in the same situation, is to do an affirmation allowing me to remember/be aware of her if she does try to get in contact. But I wouldn't go further than that.

GRANT
20th January 2016, 10:23 PM
Thank you for the replies. It seems as though there is a common core in both of these answers.
I suppose the affirmation would be a "form" of the forms mentioned earlier.

I didn't think a direct contact is a good "safe" thing to do.

Grant

IA56
21st January 2016, 09:03 AM
Thank you for the replies. It seems as though there is a common core in both of these answers.
I suppose the affirmation would be a "form" of the forms mentioned earlier.

I didn't think a direct contact is a good "safe" thing to do.

Grant

Hi Grant,
I want to tell you my story, I have always wondered why not my deseaced relatives have not contacted me, or they might but I have not get it :-)
So I have had this wonder in my mind very many years, so in a dream it happened, my uncle was in a dream sitting besides me, the bussdriver
did hit the breaks suddenly and my uncle did protect me for not fall off the seat, and I asked him, why have you not come earlier, he had tears
in his eyes and said, I am here now.

So what do I want to point out, well, what the dream do not tell my own feeling about my relaitves, it has not bean positive so to say, so I had
to be more healed and find back to love towards them, and when that healing have occured my uncle did come, why he had tears in his eyes,
was both the happiness for me starting to understand love more deeply and the key is forgiveness, both to others but also towards myself.

So I am of that belief that all will happen when we are ready, all our gifts will open when we have cleared deep down in our inner, when love
grows and total forgiveness is done, mostly we think, but I have already forgiven, mostly we have not in all lears what is needed.

I have much work still to do, and it will end the day when I am that ready, I will be at my real home, it is a clear feeling in me what that home is
but I do not know how many lifes I have still to live before I understand and become as clear as water.

Love
ia

GRANT
22nd January 2016, 04:41 PM
Hi Gang,

I often visit my deceased relatives. Sometimes its utter happiness, but, in general, its usually a matter of fact meeting. I've noticed that my "married in life" deceased relatives do not seem to live with eachother, but, have separate homes. However, they visit eachother often and spend time together. I spend time with them either in their realm or at my "house and yard" I've created in the "5th" dimension.

This particular relative, Ive only seen once, in that realm. The incident I wrote about seem to imply she was trying to get my attention.

Grant

newfreedom
24th January 2016, 05:33 AM
In thinking about this topic of 'contacting deceased family members' i realised both myself (& my teen son) & my mother had tried to do this.

We both went to see mediums. My mum had her medium reading at the mind body & spirit festival, it was a private reading & i still have the audio tapes (somewhere) of the recording of her session. At the time my mother was very much looking to get contact from her husband, mother or her father, since they all passed away within the same year ( 1998 ) I can't remember 'who came through' in the reading, but i don't think any of the 3 she was wanting to contact came through.

Thirteen years ago i went to a local mediumship night, hoping my mother would 'come through' she didn't BUT my father & others did, both myself & my son were picked out that night to both have communication with deceased relatives through the medium.

It was a 'heart-breaking' experience, but also so very beautiful, my father via the medium brought back memories for me that i had more or less forgotten about.

So i was not altogether truthful when i stated i had never really tried to contact the dead, i had forgotten about my attempt to do this in-directly using another

GRANT
25th January 2016, 01:31 AM
I know they exist somewhere. Like I said, I see my closest relatives often. I suppose sooner or later they will reincarnate here again, as I've read in Brian Weiss's books. "Many Masters, Many Lives" was one.
Grant