PDA

View Full Version : lightning flash in the crown

Dreamweaver
26th January 2016, 03:32 AM
Hello -

I have periodically been experiencing flashes of bright white light accompanied by a strong electrical ZAP sensations in my head. Last night I experienced a really strong one that lasted two seconds, lit up my minds eye with white brilliance, the zap was unusually loud and strong and made my whole body jerk. When I woke up the next morning I had a painful pressure behind my nose - felt like my nose was being pushed off my face, with strong crown pressure and cluster headaches.

I've thought my 'zaps' were related to angelic invocations but I haven't done that in a while. Are sensations like this related to kundalini?

Looking for insights - it's weird and it hurts.

Thank you!

Robert Bruce
2nd February 2016, 12:49 AM
Head zaps as you describe could be related to energy body phenomena and chakra activations, and even Kundalini.

However, they can also be related to medication side-effects, particularly with drugs like Prozac. I would suggest you do some research on this as a matter of urgency, and or see a doctor....just in case.

Head zaps can also be accompanied by depression and suicidal urges.

Do you take any medications?

How long has this been happening?

Are there any other symptoms?

What energy work, etc, have you been doing?

peace, robert

Dreamweaver
2nd February 2016, 07:36 AM
Thanks Robert for your reply,

I don't take meds except sometimes Valerian. I'm definitely not depressed or suicidal :). I do the middle pillar, circulation of the body of light, a "lightning flash" meditation with Sepheratic god-names, energy work a la New Energy Ways, and other stuff.

I have a laundry list of energy symptoms that have been with me for over 10 years. The head flashes have been going on for almost a year now and that last one was intense.

I gooogled "brain flashes" and found info on SSRI withdrawal syndrome- which I had been aware of but did not realize it was so much like what I'm experiencing - except again - I don't use psychiatric meds and I do lots of energy work.

I definitely think a doc appt is in the near future.

Thanks!

Tanjeria
15th April 2016, 10:59 PM
I am not on any drugs and yet I experienced these brain zaps with white light flashes throughout my initial Kundalini Awakening. I would meditate and out of nowhere there is this intense electrical zap that goes through the brain from one side to the next with brilliant white light flash! Sometimes it cane even feel like being smashed by something that brings on the lights! I don't experience these anymore since some time now and also the vision I used to get throughout these episodes are non existent right now, so it may be related to the third eye chakra or the crown even!

Robert Bruce
16th April 2016, 05:03 AM
Thanks for the clarification.

It makes sense.

How many times did this happen and over how long?

Did these ever happen spontaneously?

peace, robert

IronGega
2nd May 2016, 02:38 PM
I've had sensations of zaps and cause my whole body to been as well. This is rare but happens when in between sleep and being awake it has a loud bang with it as well I never thought it might be related to energy work

Robert Bruce
18th June 2016, 05:27 AM
Similar symptoms can arise through kundalini raising, and kundalini awakening, although this is not common. And many physical factors can be involved.

The Golden Rule applies here, in that if such things become a problem, people should take a complete break from all practices until such time as they feel normal again. Then they can return to what they were doing. This gives the body mind time to adjust to any changes.

robert