PDA

View Full Version : extended energy work sessions

Leon
1st February 2016, 01:55 AM
Today I've made my first extended feet brushing energy work session. I was planning to do it for four hours but my base chakra became overly active and I had to stop after three hours, so far it's my longest energy work session. Does anybody else here practise long energy work sessions?

CFTraveler
1st February 2016, 02:29 PM
I have in the past and it was very disorienting- but I get that it's the point.
I'd like to do it again, but haven't found the time.

Leon
2nd February 2016, 09:36 PM
CFTraveler, have you ever felt how your tailbone is wiggling?)

I feel it sometimes in the altered state of mind when my base chakra becomes active, I can swear that it is really moving...))

lol it's just weird!)

WhiteMonkey
3rd February 2016, 04:12 AM
Hey Leon,<br><br>wow three hours is quite long. Is it all one session or with breaks? Do you only brush your feet or do you something else too?

susan
3rd February 2016, 12:08 PM
Time is the issue with me as well.
I just grab opportunities but I've done lengthy sessions in the past which sometimes had me feeling I was burning up.

Leon
3rd February 2016, 01:59 PM
Hey Leon,<br><br>wow three hours is quite long. Is it all one session or with breaks? Do you only brush your feet or do you something else too?

Hello WhiteMonkey!

It's highly recommended by Robert Bruce to do extended feet brushing and whole body bouncing energy work sessions for four hours long at least once every month if you are preparing yourself to raise kundalini. No, you don't need to do any warm up before your extended feet brushing and whole body bouncing energy work sessions, it's also desirable to do it without any long breaks. The only break is allowed is just to visit the bathroom without breaking the altered state of mind. Actually it is not difficult because after 30-40 minutes the feet brushing movement becomes automatic, to enjoy the process you can listen a nice quiet music for meditation...

susan
3rd February 2016, 03:10 PM
Okay Leon you've motivated me as I'm off today.
It's 15.09 right now. I'm going to unplug the phone and try 3 hours.
Will update if anything to report :)

CFTraveler
3rd February 2016, 04:26 PM
CFTraveler, have you ever felt how your tailbone is wiggling?)

I feel it sometimes in the altered state of mind when my base chakra becomes active, I can swear that it is really moving...))

lol it's just weird!) No, but I felt that the whole world was floaty for an entire day and could see all kinds of thingies all over the place. If you ever have seen 'the truth about scribbles' in an old cartoon called 'Foster's home for imaginary friends' that's kind of what I would see on people afterwards, for a few hours.

DarkChylde
3rd February 2016, 06:52 PM
No, but I felt that the whole world was floaty for an entire day and could see all kinds of thingies all over the place. If you ever have seen 'the truth about scribbles' in an old cartoon called 'Foster's home for imaginary friends' that's kind of what I would see on people afterwards, for a few hours.

I think foster's was the "adventure time" of it's time , bloo and mac were the original dog and human to me.
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=910&stc=1

susan
3rd February 2016, 07:29 PM
Reporting back . 3 hours completed but nothing other than feeling my two lower limbs tingling all over.
Need to get back to lengthy sessions.

Leon
3rd February 2016, 10:09 PM
Reporting back . 3 hours completed but nothing other than feeling my two lower limbs tingling all over.
Need to get back to lengthy sessions.

good job Susan! :) :) :)

WhiteMonkey
4th February 2016, 03:07 PM
wow susan thats such a long time.

I did yesterday 2 hours.

I felt so light afterwards I thought I'm going to fly.

susan
4th February 2016, 08:11 PM
Leon,
I found this on a site detailing Kundalini awakening symptoms. I don't know how reliable the site is but it's pretty thorough with its signs and symptoms.
Scroll down page to a wagging tail bone.

http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com/kundalini-tactile-impressions.html#.VrOuavDfWrU

Leon
5th February 2016, 12:33 AM
A wagging tail bone
This will occur in people who are pre-Kundalini i.e. Just approaching the activation stage. Also during the kriya stage. The tail bone will exhibit mobility and it will move.
Sounds will be "felt" from it as well. Creaks and poppings along with the movements. A lower back pressure can also accompany this as the Kundalini begins to knock at the door of the first chakra.
This can be surprising. But do not worry it is normal for what is occurring. Rejoice in the change that is approaching - blessings and some tail wagging surprises.

I think it might really be true and in my case this is the direct result of practising Robert Bruce's tactile imaging energy work (NEW).

Thank you for sharing the link, Susan :)

susan
5th February 2016, 09:12 AM
A little reminder taken from the link I think everyone interested in trying would be wise to remember.
(This is not directed at you Leon)

"The safest way is still hard
Conditioning the bodies. Emotional, mental, spiritual, physical; this will give you results and the ability to hold it without going nuts. This is what I recommend. This will take you the farthest and allow you to hold it and increase that holding as you progress upon the path.

It requires working with issues and areas with in that are not always fun and not always with interesting phenomena. But it works and it's safe and it allows you to go beyond into the areas of phenomena and sensation. And as you pass those attention tests you go into the important areas further up the mountain. ‐ blessings ‐ chrism"

Leon
15th February 2016, 12:26 AM
today I repeated the long energy work feet brushing session again. this time it was a little bit better, 3 hours 20 minutes. I am fasting on water 2 day already and it gave me a strong headache during energy work and literally forced me to stop... This time during long energy work session I had strong energy sensations in the solar plexus, navel and base chakras plus my constant head pressure in the 6th and 7th chakras 24/7...

Leon
15th February 2016, 09:24 PM
23rd March 2010, 04:28 PM

Re: Copy of ¿A safer way to activate kundalini?

G'day,

I am not yet ready to write a book on this subject, but will clarify a few things here.

1. Activating or awakening kundalini is different from raising kundalini. In this sense, by 'raising' kundalini, I mean to raise the serpent of fire within the body through energy work. This explodes from the base center (perineum) and moves upwards in 3.5 coils (clockwise, if looking down) and out through the head.

2. The method I used is, basically, the primary center energy work given in Astral Dynamics. I did a 3 day fast and some purging first, then an extended session...about 6 hours.

3. I used body awareness energy work for this, although I did not call it this at the time.

4. The main error that almost killed me was I did not truly know what kundalini was. After the initial massive kundalini spikes and brilliant minds eye explosion, I continued the exercise (according to most literature on the subject, this is the goal and where one stops). I continued past this. This is when I raised the serpent of fire.

5. I have taught people to do this in a safer and gentler way. Some people are natural at this. A few have had this experience during energy work sessions at my live workshops. This is the exception though and not the rule. Some people are just ready for this. One man had never done any meditation or energy work before my workshop, and he had a full kundalini raising in class. Amazing. He still does this, and is developing and finding his path in life.

6. Kundalini in itself is not dangerous, so long as persons doing it are fairly well balanced emotionally and psychologically stable. A degree of genuine humbleness is a huge help. This is a very dangerous practice for those with narcissistic tendencies, or with any kind of personality or mood or identifiable psychological disorder.

As I have often said, learn how to achieve OBE first, multiple times, and then think about kundalini. I had this, and also being an experienced healer helped me, as my heart center and energy pathways were fairly well developed at the time.

The biggest thing to realize when you consider attempting full kundalini raising is that this will remove all natural shielding from your chakras. This is a 'big' deal as it exposes you to everything, including negative influences and entities.

Robert

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________

17th September 2010, 07:06 AM

Re: Copy of ¿A safer way to activate kundalini?

G'day,

When kundalini is activated, it becomes active by increasing energy flow and chakra activity.

When kundalini rises, a massive energy event takes place and the energy body is changed.

I used the energy work methods given in Astral Dynamics, or my online treatise. This was, however, applied for considerable time, several hours per session.

If I had my time over again, I'd have spent a couple of years doing daily altered state and chakra activation and energy work, and other spiritual practices, until I was in a very stable place. But at the time I did not realize what kundalini was. So I found out the hard way. This is good for a teacher as you need to know what can go wrong in order to teach your students how to avoid pitfalls and etc.

Yes, connecting with your higher self will make this work easier.

robert

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/showthread.php?9834-Copy-of-%C2%BFA-safer-way-to-activate-kundalini&highlight=extended+energy+work+sessions