PDA

View Full Version : I could use some advice when it comes to intuition.

Saturn
7th February 2016, 01:11 AM
There have been several instances where I've had a very strong feeling about a something normally I wouldn't be able to know, and these feelings would happen around other people.

An examples would be knowing what is under a card while playing a game with friends.
Tonight I was at Walmart and a guy approached me from behind inside the store, got my attention and started asking me for gas money to get to this beach town that was about an hour drive from where we were. He said "I could really use a blessing right now." I thought his story was pretty lame and I had that feeling again that this guy was lying to me, but I didn't know how to reconcile to him the fact that I just know this information. So I just stared at him awkwardly for a few seconds. Also it the awkward pause was making me doubt myself.

I was wondering, how does one deal with this sort of thing? Knowing things without any tangible evidence and then acting on that in the presence of other people without any way to explain.

DarkChylde
7th February 2016, 07:10 AM
I fail to understand how this is disconcerting? , If you're highly intuitive then simply acting on your intuitive beliefs shouldn't be a problem (unless you are uncomfortable using it that way , i.e to your advantage).

I discovered I had really stellar telepathic potential (not my words) and ran experiments over it and the results were astonishing ( verified right here on the forum by other people who were also the part of the same experiment ).

Later on i had difficulty "shutting off" the bombardment of thoughts sounds and feelings that eventuated from participating in the experiment, but the most disconcerting aspect of it all was other people picking up on my thoughts , as If I were psychically broadcasting them without being aware of it , that lead to other devastating consequences (fear that if some thoughts of mine can be heard, who's to say the whole entirety of my thought stream wasn't being made discernible either? ).Fear of loss of privacy lead to no choice but shutting of the whole thing.

It didn't end there , it got so bad that I thought I was hearing voices (hallmark feature of schizophrenia) , that lead to me being put on medication , which lead to absolute fear and paranoia of ever again attempting telepathic communication.

How did I get rid of it?.I don't think I can ever entirely and totally shut this down (or I'm at least unable to do so in my current level of development) For now I simply ignore all of it and focus more on the moment I'm in and try to ground myself.Medication and understanding that "powers" aren't either cool or fantastic to have (very very different from media portrayal) , was a realization made much later on.
I still struggle with some of these issues and very gradually this whole mess is abating and things starting to take some semblance of normality.

IA56
7th February 2016, 07:30 AM
There have been several instances where I've had a very strong feeling about a something normally I wouldn't be able to know, and these feelings would happen around other people.

An examples would be knowing what is under a card while playing a game with friends.
Tonight I was at Walmart and a guy approached me from behind inside the store, got my attention and started asking me for gas money to get to this beach town that was about an hour drive from where we were. He said "I could really use a blessing right now." I thought his story was pretty lame and I had that feeling again that this guy was lying to me, but I didn't know how to reconcile to him the fact that I just know this information. So I just stared at him awkwardly for a few seconds. Also it the awkward pause was making me doubt myself.

I was wondering, how does one deal with this sort of thing? Knowing things without any tangible evidence and then acting on that in the presence of other people without any way to explain.

Hi Saturn,
I can really relate to this, what to do when my feeling is that the person is lying, or saying to use the money as in your case to gase, and I feel he will use it to drugs.
I have had so bad selfconfidence becasuse of my childhood and all my relations to men have bean abusive and this all have made me to doubt my self, I have never
got positve support of me ever in this life so far. So I decided for 3 years ago to start to trust my instincs and intution, and I have made check out´s by daring to ask
streight forward in the moment I was standing and ask for the truth, and of course I had to trust to the reaction I got, because people are so promt to lie when caught
of lacking the truth.
So Saturn, it is all up to you to dare to trust to your gut and act from that. It takes curage to dare to act according to your feeling and knowing.
But keep up the good work.

Love
ia

Saturn
8th February 2016, 02:47 AM
Thank you for your responses.
To DarkChylde, I'd say the part that I am not confident about is confronting people with the truth as I uncover it. Surely this is no problem when it is just me as an individual going through life with another way to sense things. It's when other people are involved that gives me pause. It seems like I have had a small taste of what you have been through since it looks like the issue for you has also been due to the effects of interacting with other people. Also that part where you mentioned other people could hear your thoughts is something of interest to me since that is one of the things that has initially lead me down this "path". Occasionally I will have a question about something in the presence of another person. Usually someone who would be familiar enough to just speak to me. I would concentrate on the question, trying to figure out the answer on my own, and then the other person would just answer my question.

To IA56, thank you for the encouraging words :) I think that is the best way I will be able to become confident. I'll just have to trust what I get. As for the kid at the store, I didn't consider drugs, although it is a possibility. The impression that I got was that it was a scam. Additionally I think there was a person working with him watching from around a corner out of my line of sight. An older man, possibly someone teaching him what to do, assisting him to make his story seem more believable. Anyways I suppose it doesn't matter at this point, all I know is for some reason he singled me out from all the other people, and before I left to the store I had this feeling that I was probably going to get robbed today lol...
One more thing. I'm sorry you've had bad experiences with men in your past, and I hope you don't have any in the future. I've seen your consideration for other people in other posts on this forum, and I will say, as a man, that I appreciate that. For whatever that's worth to you :D

IA56
8th February 2016, 04:02 AM
Thank you for your responses.
To DarkChylde, I'd say the part that I am not confident about is confronting people with the truth as I uncover it. Surely this is no problem when it is just me as an individual going through life with another way to sense things. It's when other people are involved that gives me pause. It seems like I have had a small taste of what you have been through since it looks like the issue for you has also been due to the effects of interacting with other people. Also that part where you mentioned other people could hear your thoughts is something of interest to me since that is one of the things that has initially lead me down this "path". Occasionally I will have a question about something in the presence of another person. Usually someone who would be familiar enough to just speak to me. I would concentrate on the question, trying to figure out the answer on my own, and then the other person would just answer my question.

To IA56, thank you for the encouraging words :) I think that is the best way I will be able to become confident. I'll just have to trust what I get. As for the kid at the store, I didn't consider drugs, although it is a possibility. The impression that I got was that it was a scam. Additionally I think there was a person working with him watching from around a corner out of my line of sight. An older man, possibly someone teaching him what to do, assisting him to make his story seem more believable. Anyways I suppose it doesn't matter at this point, all I know is for some reason he singled me out from all the other people, and before I left to the store I had this feeling that I was probably going to get robbed today lol...
One more thing. I'm sorry you've had bad experiences with men in your past, and I hope you don't have any in the future. I've seen your consideration for other people in other posts on this forum, and I will say, as a man, that I appreciate that. For whatever that's worth to you :D

Thank you Saturn,
Your Words is highly appreaciated.
Maybe the man watching from around a corner who needed the money for drugs, teaching this other boy becuse he is no user to be more believeable than the man. I feel that why you was singled out was for you to get this experience to read the situation to start to trust your guts.

Love
ia

Saturn
8th February 2016, 04:34 AM
Thank you Saturn,
Your Words is highly appreaciated.
Maybe the man watching from around a corner who needed the money for drugs, teaching this other boy becuse he is no user to be more believeable than the man. I feel that why you was singled out was for you to get this experience to read the situation to start to trust your guts.

Love
ia

Ahhhh very interesting! It would seem that no moment is wasted. :D

Timothy
12th February 2016, 04:08 PM
My intuition reminds me to trust my gut instincts, my gut tells me to feel the fear and do it anyway. But without the reminder to trust ... I'd have chosen easier.

○ "Trust who?"

● "Who can be trusted?"

○ "Trusting what?"

● "Exactly."

"Watch this." Scarf Cut... http://youtu.be/r2NtAuuEYwg

Sail (People Are Awesome) Awolnation... http://youtu.be/YOBOLd9ghGI

;)

Ref. Philemon 1:20
Onesime-Beneficial; Onesimus-Profitable

FreeFalling

Saturn
26th February 2016, 05:27 AM
Haha nice videos Timothy. I have found myself feeling less fear in the past year. And recently... not caring? Unbothered about negative events?

ButterflyWoman
28th February 2016, 11:31 AM
I don't explain myself.

I've kind of cultivated a reputation for being eccentric. When I do something or insist on something that people think is arbitrary or weird or whatever, they just think it's because I'm eccentric. Sure, some people think I'm a bit of a kook, but I couldn't care less. I know stuff, they don't, so why should I care what they think?

That may not be very helpful to your situation, I know, but it's how I handle things. I just do what I do and if people don't like it, well, they don't. ;)