PDA

View Full Version : I met an angel in a dream.

LightMan
7th August 2006, 09:30 PM
About a year ago I had a dream where I was interacting with people at a formal party or something. I walked outside the main room on to the balcony and took a look around. All of a sudden I turned round and I was facing a golden angel with huge wings and long hair, this one was a woman. When the angel spoke and asked me how I was I could not believe it. She was what I could describe as a tall 35 year old women with the most beautiful face and all I felt for her was love and attraction. I felt I knew her and proceeded to have a talk with her. Before long I was laughing and joking, she was filled with so much humour - something that I can really relate to. After a short time I felt so great being around her it was amazing. Then she told me that she had to go. I told her "no please, don't go !" she told me she had to go then she was gone.

On waking I felt down, but something was telling me that it was an actual angel that had decided to show its presence in my dream that night. I just hope she decides to visit me again !

I had been reading about angels a few weeks beforehand and was not sure that I really believed in them or not although it does feel comforting and right somehow. Now I'm thinking about them often and I get the feeling that I'm being watched. It feels so good to feel that I may have a guardian after all. . .

Serenity
9th August 2006, 08:47 AM
This one is a bit foggy for me, and I'm trying to reach for it, so bear with me. I think, perhaps, it's because the dream happened a year ago. But that's an aside.

What I want to say is to try to remember why you walked away from interacting from all the people, but that's not the main...why do I want to say aura?...of this dream.

I'd like to know if you were in your body during this dream or if you were watching yourself interacting with others and the woman. Or if, perhaps, you switched between the separate interactions. This could indicate the possible reasons behind the visitation and just the dream itself.

I'm a "feelings" person when it comes to when people tell me their dreams, so all of this might not feel right to you personally. It's always (well, usually) harder when you dont know the person.

When I read this and got a picture and feelings, one thing really showed through: I definitely say guardian, but I don't say angel. It doesn't ring as an angel for me. Given the human conception of angels, it's only natural that you would label this woman as such, but I'm getting nothing in me that has even an inkling toward angel. Guardian rings true like a church bell, though, so I have no doubt this woman is a guardian. I also get the impression of her being one of a group, which would also support the angel theory, but I'm truly just not feeling that. Not a large group, but definitely a group, and mostly, if not all female, from what I can...sense in it.

I hope this helps somewhat. They're just my impressions.

~Serenity

LightMan
9th August 2006, 05:00 PM
What I want to say is to try to remember why you walked away from interacting from all the people, but that's not the main...why do I want to say aura?...of this dream.

It's hard to say, but what comes to mind after thinking hard about it I felt like I wanted a break and some fresh air and there was an urge to it.

I'd like to know if you were in your body during this dream or if you were watching yourself interacting with others and the woman.

I was in my body in this dream, but I had the feeling of being in a movie if that has any relevance.

I'm a "feelings" person when it comes to when people tell me their dreams, so all of this might not feel right to you personally. It's always (well, usually) harder when you dont know the person.

I can understand that.

When I read this and got a picture and feelings, one thing really showed through: I definitely say guardian, but I don't say angel. It doesn't ring as an angel for me. Given the human conception of angels, it's only natural that you would label this woman as such, but I'm getting nothing in me that has even an inkling toward angel.

Its the first dream that I have ever had about meeting a women like this, especially who is gold and has wings - I guess I grabbed for the word angel because that's the only word that describes my strong feelings as well as the whole visual aspects of the meeting.

Guardian rings true like a church bell, though, so I have no doubt this woman is a guardian. I also get the impression of her being one of a group, which would also support the angel theory, but I'm truly just not feeling that. Not a large group, but definitely a group, and mostly, if not all female, from what I can...sense in it.

That's interesting, thankyou :).

I guess I'm also wondering why she had to go, it was quite sudden. Maybe she was needed elsewhere or something. I've been under the impression that I have a guardian, but never have thought about the guardian belonging to a group for whatever reason that may be.

Serenity
11th August 2006, 05:32 AM
It's hard to say, but what comes to mind after thinking hard about it I felt like I wanted a break and some fresh air and there was an urge to it.

~ That’s what a I thought. In the general picture of things, I believe this just means that when life gets exhausting and you just need to get away, you’re still never alone.

I was in my body in this dream, but I had the feeling of being in a movie if that has any relevance.

~ I should have jotted notes down… Hm. I can’t remember exactly why I asked this, but given the personal feel a guardian should inspire, I’m not surprised you were in your body. As for feeling like you were in a movie, being with a guardian could put a seemingly unrealistic spin on things. It would, however, depend on what exactly made you feel like you were in a movie.

Its the first dream that I have ever had about meeting a women like this, especially who is gold and has wings - I guess I grabbed for the word angel because that's the only word that describes my strong feelings as well as the whole visual aspects of the meeting.

~ The visual aspects in combination with the power and perfection-like type of guardian this woman apparently was would probably lead anyone to think angel. I’m still not feeling it, though. For me, calling this woman an angel is like hitting a pot for an echo and only getting a thunk. If that makes sense. When I’m trying to “feel out” dreams, I listen for the echo, or the “bell”. I think that humans nowadays simply don’t know all the beings out there and certainly don’t know all the types and names.

That's interesting, thankyou .

I guess I'm also wondering why she had to go, it was quite sudden. Maybe she was needed elsewhere or something. I've been under the impression that I have a guardian, but never have thought about the guardian belonging to a group for whatever reason that may be.

~ You’re most certainly welcome. I hope my feelings have been of some use.

I believe there are several types of guardians. My impression is that she is part of a group. I’m not sure why I feel that way, but I’m not sure why I feel anything ;) There are many, many reasons she had to go quickly, but I wouldn’t worry about it. I feel nothing negative about the departure.

LightMan
11th August 2006, 09:51 PM

~ That’s what a I thought. In the general picture of things, I believe this just means that when life gets exhausting and you just need to get away, you’re still never alone.

Hmmm, I never thought about it that way. That's quite a nice thought :).

~ I should have jotted notes down… Hm. I can’t remember exactly why I asked this, but given the personal feel a guardian should inspire, I’m not surprised you were in your body. As for feeling like you were in a movie, being with a guardian could put a seemingly unrealistic spin on things. It would, however, depend on what exactly made you feel like you were in a movie.

To be more accurate it felt like I was in a comedy and I felt like I had an audience watching what I was saying and doing, although there were no cameras.

~ The visual aspects in combination with the power and perfection-like type of guardian this woman apparently was would probably lead anyone to think angel. I’m still not feeling it, though. For me, calling this woman an angel is like hitting a pot for an echo and only getting a thunk. If that makes sense.

Sort of, do you mean that your are expecting a certain feeling but getting something different ?

When I’m trying to “feel out” dreams, I listen for the echo, or the “bell”. I think that humans nowadays simply don’t know all the beings out there and certainly don’t know all the types and names.

That's something worth thinking about, the universe is so vast after all.

~ You’re most certainly welcome. I hope my feelings have been of some use.

Very much so, like in another post your answers have given me a fresh perspective on things. Thankyou again :).

There are many, many reasons she had to go quickly, but I wouldn’t worry about it. I feel nothing negative about the departure.

I think I just wanted to ask her if she would be back as well to ask her some questions which I wish I had asked straight away. In the dream I just interacted with her without thinking - like I do in most of my dreams. I felt sad the next day wondering if that was just a one time visit. But if she is a guardian then she is with me often.

guideforce
12th August 2006, 02:56 PM
Light man Angels do come to us in our dreams. They only permit and send love. That is the love that you felt. They are also able to temporarily take on human form when someone needs them in difficult situations or when they are dying.
It is so wonderful that you have experienced this and the Angels want you to know what love is and how to send love to those around you.

This website will help you a great deal on your journey. I felt i came to your post to guide you. http://p104.ezboard.com/bearthangelsforum

LightMan
12th August 2006, 04:45 PM
This website will help you a great deal on your journey. I felt i came to your post to guide you. http://p104.ezboard.com/bearthangelsforum

Thanks for the link !

I'll pay a visit soon.

Serenity
13th August 2006, 05:41 AM
Sort of, do you mean that your are expecting a certain feeling but getting something different ?

~ Say you're thinking angel but can't think of the word. You'll try a bunch of different ones and they'll either hit me as wrong, sort of right/close, or bang on. I "feel out" things with the words and find a certainty within myself about certain things. In this case, angel doesn't bring anything but a "no, not quite" response within me.

Energy
13th August 2006, 07:18 AM
About a year ago I had a dream where I was interacting with people at a formal party or something. I walked outside the main room on to the balcony and took a look around. All of a sudden I turned round and I was facing a golden angel with huge wings and long hair, this one was a woman. When the angel spoke and asked me how I was I could not believe it. She was what I could describe as a tall 35 year old women with the most beautiful face and all I felt for her was love and attraction. I felt I knew her and proceeded to have a talk with her. Before long I was laughing and joking, she was filled with so much humour - something that I can really relate to. After a short time I felt so great being around her it was amazing. Then she told me that she had to go. I told her "no please, don't go !" she told me she had to go then she was gone.

On waking I felt down, but something was telling me that it was an actual angel that had decided to show its presence in my dream that night. I just hope she decides to visit me again !

I had been reading about angels a few weeks beforehand and was not sure that I really believed in them or not although it does feel comforting and right somehow. Now I'm thinking about them often and I get the feeling that I'm being watched. It feels so good to feel that I may have a guardian after all. . .

ahhhhh nice.... might be a dream guardian.

can you tell me about her features?
wings.. does she carry a staff? or any kind of long object?
is she fair skinned with eurasian looks?

look around your room. do you see any thing left by her like a feather ?

thank you :)

LightMan
13th August 2006, 04:35 PM
RE: Serenity

Ahh, thankyou I get the full picture now :).

ahhhhh nice.... might be a dream guardian.

can you tell me about her features?
wings.. does she carry a staff? or any kind of long object?
is she fair skinned with eurasian looks?

Normally when I think of Angel I see a white long haired human male/female in white robes complete with large white wings and silvery white halo. However, the being that appeared in my dream was all golden like someone had sprayed her with paint and I don't know why that was. Maybe it was some misinterpretation of golden light or energy that I've seen surrounds Angels on certain pictures. She looked older than I, around 35 with long wavy hair and I if I remember correctly she did look eurasian. She didn't carry any objects that I can remember.

look around your room. do you see any thing left by her like a feather ?

guideforce
22nd August 2006, 07:59 AM
Angels usually leave feathers to spiritually aware people when they ask for signs from their angels. For eg, if they break up with their partner, they ask the angel for signs and help to be back with that person! Usualyy the angel leaves a feather as a sign that they have heard your prayers and are working on it. But it could be for toher reasons also.

Energy
22nd August 2006, 11:01 AM
Yup
so far I got 2 feathers in a window closed room.

one white,
and one black.

when you say she looks old, do you mean she looks mature?

LightMan
22nd August 2006, 09:25 PM
Angels usually leave feathers

As I was reading your reply just now I remembered some memories from my childhood. I used to think a lot back then of heaven, god etc and you could say that for a child I had a strong interest in these things. They were always popping in and out of my mind at school or when I went to bed at night and I would spend time wondering about them. Sometimes though I used to find long white feathers (about 15cm in length) on my pillow first thing in a morning. I never thought anything of them and just thought that they had somehow worked their way out of my pillow although I couldn't figure out how since there didn't appear to be any holes in my pillows. I'm now left thinking if an angel left them as a sign to let me know that they were there or where helping me in some way.

when you say she looks old, do you mean she looks mature?

I'm sorry I don't know what you are referring to here.

Energy
23rd August 2006, 04:35 PM
hmmm... try asking her name.
if not wrong her name might be... Mina
maybe she likes plants