PDA

View Full Version : "Thank You Sasquatch"

Timothy
10th February 2016, 07:19 PM
"I hunt they that prey upon Me, in the praying that leads them not astray." ~ Chiye Tanka (Elder Brother)

"I stretch forth my hands unto thee: my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah" ~ Ps.143:6

"Title Quote" ~ J.R.B.

Reflectively, that which seems foreign or alien, is only that which within oneself is foreign and alien to one's Self yet unrealized toward future understanding. To say that the future serves the understood. Beyond that is as the tides sweeping in and out of one's oceanic past. Cure-i-ous Salmon

...-ous - full ... John16:24; James1:1-7

The subject of the way is never not you: the object in keeping of the way is to always be emptying your's, for What in the good turn ... is not everybody's.

Further Ref. Matt.5:6;Matt.7:7-8;Luke11:9-10;Mark11:24;James1:5

Timothy
11th February 2016, 02:07 PM
New Spirit

Meeting Patience ... June 29th 2015

I have found that Patience herself least of all has any patience, therefore calling within myself toward a growing patience.

The ironies of this Relationship are revealing of what on one hand would seem as often the worst enemy, while on the other hand an All Consuming unconditional love awaiting my (self-prepared predispositional groundwork) Deepening Reflection of unconditionality.

This shared love explorative of revealing appetites...insatiable as are any particulars therein (mutually) discovering.

Marvin Gaye ~ Sexual Healing
Http://youtu.be/iGZBT-CYzeE

Most Romantic Words ever said to me, "I'd live with you in a dumpster." ~ Patience

~>Agape~>Ludas~>Eros~>Pragma~>