PDA

View Full Version : psychic self defense from a spirit

treyguinn
11th February 2016, 09:35 PM
I have had a spirit tormenting me for 2 years now...and he wont leave me alone even when i ask him to...ive even tried ignoring him, and he just wont leave...Is it possible to get another spirit to get rid of the one that is tormenting me? please reply Bruce. or anybody on this forum that knows what i can do to get rid of him. I am desperate.

Trey

CFTraveler
12th February 2016, 04:39 PM
If you want Robert's advice, you need to ask in the 'Ask Robert Bruce' subforum. Otherwise, you get us.
First of all, is it a spirit in the "dead person" type, or something else? The type determines the course of action, usually.

DarkChylde
12th February 2016, 04:55 PM
also what have you tried so far? say like protection rituals?

treyguinn
12th February 2016, 05:24 PM
i havent tried anything yet, do you have any advice?....and this is a dead person im guessing

treyguinn
12th February 2016, 05:24 PM
i think its a dead person

treyguinn
12th February 2016, 05:44 PM
i would do that but robert never replies on there

Osiris
12th February 2016, 10:21 PM
get Robs book practical guide to psychic self defense. there are some things in there that really work on many spooks. also tons of articles around here somewhere

CFTraveler
13th February 2016, 05:52 PM
If it's a dead person, you need to meditate and manifest a column of white light. This may take a bit of time, but once you've got it mastererd, the next time it appears, simply 'materialize' it near a door, and ask it to look at the light. The spirit should then go to it and cross the threshold. The 'afterlife guides' usually take it from there.