PDA

View Full Version : an ache during meditation

Leon
17th February 2016, 12:23 AM
Sometimes during my daily meditation (mind awake body asleep)

I feel a very unpleasant ache in the whole body which makes me so uncomfortable that forces me interrupt my meditation...

Does anyone have any idea with what it could be related?

iSpiritIsis
20th February 2016, 04:15 PM
It could be due to blocked energy in one of your chakras.

I suggest you to do a daily meditation on your chakras. If you have regular OBE experiences, then you might also feel strong vibrations in your chakras.

Also, the next time you have an astral projection, ask your spirit guide or any positive entity about the ache.

CFTraveler
22nd February 2016, 04:17 PM
Or just plain tension. Stretch out and relax before sitting down. If you have the ability to, a little yoga is helpful too.

Leon
22nd February 2016, 05:23 PM
Or just plain tension. Stretch out and relax before sitting down. If you have the ability to, a little yoga is helpful too.

The ache usually occurs in the very deep altered state when my body is sleeping already, sometimes I feel it in the whole body, sometimes in some particular places such as leg or arm.

I thought may be it's blockages or this symptoms also might be related to kundalini syndrome...

This ache many times distracted me also in the past when I was about to project from my body...