PDA

View Full Version : Connecting .

susan
6th March 2016, 09:40 PM
This afternoon I had an experience I want to share here rather than the journal incase someone wants to try it.
Having the day to myself I decided to practice auras and other spiritual related learning.
After about an hour of this I got a mirror and placed it infront of me to check aura.
Looked for a while seeing vaguely just the one colour needing to focus eyes each time because of blinking. Just when I decided that was enough I looked at face in the mirror. First thought was could do with a more flattering mirror, ah age is creeping up, could do with some eyeliner on.
Then I got more inquisitive and looked seriously into my eyes. Just who am I ? I remembered the phrase I picked up one morning that I have on my signature and said it silently looking deeply into my eyes.
" look into your eyes and I see mine".This person is seperate - but part of me.
I felt the most profound love fill me just for 5-6 seconds. I did it again and the same thing happened.
Whether this was a connection to spirit or a connection to my own spirit it certainly wasn't what I was thinking at the time.