PDA

View Full Version : IA´s meditation journal

IA56
12th March 2016, 06:50 PM
I start this new meditation journal to write about how the meditation developes.

Love
ia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1XpdAkXng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-7GhlfOyt0

IA56
13th March 2016, 07:35 AM
I woke up early and did the meditation again.

I had to stop the meditation because I got such a pain over the lower back area.

IA56
17th March 2016, 08:03 AM
I have only done the throat friction and I am now back to where I was for some years ago, seeing the haze or light or colores in the 3:th eye ..Stress have done that I lost this
but I am now back thank´s to the throat friction...it is amazing technique.

Love
ia

IA56
12th June 2016, 06:39 AM
I start today this throat friction guided meditation.....

I felt preassure and itching....yellow, blue, purple light and bright dots...and white haze...
Slight pain in my thies, lower abdome and both side of the upper abdome....
Felt also flow as a breze on my back of the neck...

I did the second part and I had full body sensation...I am happy.

Love
ia

IA56
13th June 2016, 05:24 AM
Todays practice I hade many sensations...at once when the music started I felt full body sensation...I felt pain in my hips and right side of my upper abdome...burning under my feets....I felt like my tongue will curle from the sides inwards and then it started to elevate felt like in the middle of the mouth...
It felt like the veile started to be lifted from down and upp, bright light behind the veile...it fluctuated from down to middle and this did disturbe my relaxation, it did draw my attention to it too much....much activity on the top of my head....blue and White light in the 3 Eye...

Love
ia

IA56
14th June 2016, 05:51 AM
The practis today was with strange sensations. I had pain in left knee and hip, hands and arms. I am happy to notice that the pain varies and is not always and all the time on the same parts of the body, I take it as a posibillity to have body healing to some extent at least.

I felt like my tongue did grow, I was thinking on one occation if the tongue will be too big and come out of my mouth, it felt as the energy was building up and did become more bodily in sensation?

In one part of the practis it felt like my mouth opened wide open and it made me think if my physical mouth is open or is it only the energy body mouth??

Much vibrations and colore paths in the third eye...blue, bright light spots and purple light haze.

Love
ia

IA56
15th June 2016, 05:05 AM
Today it was heavy...my body felt curved to the left, it did not matter how I tried to make my posture streight it felt curved...when sitting it felt like the flesh will fall off the bones because of its heaviness??
Pain in lower back and neck and right ankle.
I had to swollow several times because the throat felt swollen?
More vibrations then colore patterns this time.

Love
ia

IA56
16th June 2016, 05:10 AM
Today I awoke with head acke, but I started the meditation, pain in the left groine and thie...acke in my wrists...stinging in my throat that made me coff...more vibrations in the body than colered patterns in the third eye....no head acke now when the meditation is over....

IA56
17th June 2016, 06:21 AM
Todays meditations practis I had itch in my ears, varm sensation in my brest most on the right side...a feeling to have plaqe in my throat made me hawk to clear my throat...Heavy pressure on my forhead...Bright blue ...clear bright spots lots of them...the veil bottom part shining very bright clear light ...thoughts vandering ...

Love
ia

IA56
18th June 2016, 07:56 AM
Todays meditations practis I felt pain and stinging feeling in my feet and hands...itsching on my whole face and outside of the throat....a pulsing feeling on the forhead....energies rotating in front of my face and down to my mouth and back to my face round and round...making purple and yellow light to dim and brighten....on and on....when lying down I become aware of that my right arm levitated and when it fell down besides me it was how I noticed it.....

Love
ia

IA56
19th June 2016, 06:04 AM
Today practis was interesting....my attention was divided between the consious and unconsious...the consious part noticing the unconsious to be worried...I had to start to see what the worry was...and it was when in the third eye there was not the usual movment...it was more still and not so much happening as usual...so I had to tell the worrying part to relax...just relax...and I must say that this meditation round was to help the worrying part to relax and stop worrying...so ...when I did be more relaxed then there was more things happening in a new but still in a heavy and slow mode...interesting ....

Love
ia

IA56
20th June 2016, 07:36 AM
Today I felt pain in both groins and over the blatter and the nether part of the abdome....pulsing on the back on the heart hight...the whole room lightened up few times like the sun came into the room?
I lost awareness few times during the guided meditation...like when feeling the body parts..I hear him say...the left ear...so I did not hear him say...top of the head....more vibration sensation over all...

Love
ia

IA56
21st June 2016, 06:44 AM
Todays practis was hard, I fell to sleep over and over again?? In one part I did feel warmth upper part of my back, it broak nearly to sweatt??...In sitting position I had hard to keep my back straight, it felt like too weak and I stuggled to keep it streight, this has never happened before??..fell to sleep also in sitting position??...

Timothy
21st June 2016, 02:21 PM
June 20 - Summer Solstice/Full Moon

IA56
21st June 2016, 02:34 PM
June 20 - Summer Solstice/Full Moon

Oh! Thank´s Tim.
So you think that has that big inpact??

Love
ia

Timothy
21st June 2016, 03:49 PM
Perhaps so. First time in 70 years where the full moon and Solstice have coincided.

Harmonious coming together of masculine & feminine energies ... that per-force call to us toward our own harmony as both individual & group.

Energies shape ... even re-shape ... the contours of our conscious ... even sub-conscious ... ter-rain ... even terra-in.

Titus Was Born - http://youtu.be/2sL1f9Q25sM

Providence River
06/20/2016

IA56
21st June 2016, 04:21 PM
Perhaps so. First time in 70 years where the full moon and Solstice have coincided.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1228&stc=1

Harmonious coming together of masculine & feminine energies ... that per-force call to us toward our own harmony as both individual & group.

Energies shape ... even re-shape ... the contours of our conscious ... even sub-conscious ... ter-rain.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1229&stc=1

Titus Was Born - http://youtu.be/2sL1f9Q25sM

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1230&stc=1

Providence River
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/attachment.php?attachmentid=1231&stc=1
06/20/2016

That´s Amazing!

Love
ia

IA56
22nd June 2016, 07:57 AM
Todays practis I felt much better in my body, the tiredness what I felt yesterday is gone...I felt pain in my lower abdome and hips, left knee and wrists...back of my back in hight of the heart, back of my head....felt swollen behind my nose but suddenly a cool breeze of breath toke the swollen away and it felt like it opened up and started to make a pathway up to the third eye?..it felt much more open and clearer to breath....I felt that my breath more clear to come from the right nostrile?? it crossed from the left side to the right nostrile.......much pulsing sensation and colored patterns in the third eye ...I feel refreched....

IA56
23rd June 2016, 05:14 AM
Todays practis there was more vibrations and light then before, several times it felt like the sun came into the room, it s gloomy weather out so I coudn´t be from the outside sun so to say what brightened the room, it came from above though....pain in my both groins and over the blatter and the nether part of the abdome...much preassure over the third eye ...I felt lighter in my body...now after the end of the meditation I feel more awake....

IA56
24th June 2016, 08:52 AM
Todays practis was hard, I do the both links, strarting where you lie down first, the pain in my lower back become so hard that I was nearly to stop the practis but I did some round massaging movement where I rub the lower back to the bed, and it did help a bit, so I could continue the practis....there where more movment on the forhead and on top of the head, like a pressure, but also a spreading opening feeling...I felt also in the left nostrile something I just can´t express, but different then before....more tingeling feeling on the right leg what is not so common, so something is starting to deepen and like spread to the whole body....feel positive and this make it easy to continue....I do the both links...for a longer time before I start to practis by my self...the guiding makes me to make this practis to a rotine so I after a while will make it by myself.

IA56
25th June 2016, 08:51 AM
Severe pain on the lower back, groins and the pubic bone....left thumb...feel a bit nasusea...produced much saliva so I had to swollow often....much colore patterns specially a nice deep blue colore yet bright..bright spots...and white haze...saw a hoded man from the side...feeling me sitting front right and the man vertical with him sitting from the side so we build a cross with our energies??....the pain was gone on the sitting positin of the meditation....feeling good now....

IA56
26th June 2016, 07:26 AM
Todays meditation was over all gentle and no much pain in the body...I did see colored patterns and bright light spots...I was relaxed and feeling good...

IA56
27th June 2016, 06:07 AM
Todays practis the left shoulder felt out of place, the pain sensation feeling did make me sweat, after a while it started to pulsate and the pain faid away....much pulsations in the bodyparts, back of my back, neck, second chakra, throat, heart chakra, forhead....a zooming in and out feeling, and when zooming in the sensation of ...now...now...now...its happening and made me tensen up of exitement...this made me disapointed in myself to loose my mind into the exitement.....had hard time to come back to relaxation....when zooming in the light brightening and when zooming out the light become purple.....hearing the meditation guiding voice like it came from back, like him sitting so close that I was one with him??
Feel relaxed now.

Love
ia

IA56
28th June 2016, 06:20 AM
Todays practis was hard, much pain on the left groin, back, left shoulder, it felt like it have bean ripped away and put back again, felt like I was paralaysed in my throat, had hard to both feel and hear my breath...felt numbed around my mouth...took time to see any colored patterns this time...the time fel long for the first time??

IA56
29th June 2016, 07:35 AM
Todays practis I again had severe pain on my lower back and groins and over the bladder....left wrist....left leg....I had to stop the meditation and go to bathroom....back again I felt elevated in the body...purple light..and yellow/greenish light...much vibrations on my belly....and heart....

IA56
30th June 2016, 06:12 AM
Todays practis new thing occured, a heavy tenseness on the right leg, so heavy that it felt like someone was preassuring the leg towards the bed??..after a while it started to buzz and tingle..and a warmth spread into the whole leg??...more light in the 3 eye ..and a feeling of energy flow in the whole body from top up and down to feets...overall a good meditation....

IA56
1st July 2016, 04:01 AM
Todays meditation started with a streching tension on my feets so I had to move them and when I did that a very strong vibration sensation spread from feets to legs...tongue feeling like elevating in the middle of the mouth and vibrating strongly....much colored pattens and bright spots of light on the 3 eye ...no pain today....

IA56
2nd July 2016, 06:20 AM
Todays practis I felt much pain in my right groin...and I fell to sleep several times??..so I did not feel a continuance only surpriced to notic I lack the focus...saw colored patterns most bright spots ...

IA56
4th July 2016, 06:28 AM
Todays practis was hard, I lost my consentration total and had hard time to keep my focus and relaxation. Much tingeling on my right side of my body and hard to keeping not to skratch...saw Purple light colore on the 3 eye, and Bright light flahes. Had to jawn all the time??

IA56
5th July 2016, 01:54 PM
Todays practis was a challenge...I saw do much images so it disturbed my hearing...when counting breaths...I did not reach more than to 31 and then I had to star over again??..saw purple light..but it was a real challage today..

IA56
6th July 2016, 11:36 AM
Todays practis went well...much purple light on the 3 eye ...over all good...

IA56
7th July 2016, 10:09 AM
Todays practis went well..Purple and Bright light on the 3 eye.....did loose concentration when a thought came through that I shall do this guided meditation until the 12 july and then try without gudance...so that I will do...

IA56
8th July 2016, 11:18 AM
Todays practis I felt pain in my lungs on the right side and right foot and hip and weist...Saw purple light and bright spots of light in the 3 eye....I was relaxed and could keep my focus ..no disturbing thoughts this time :D

Love
ia

IA56
10th July 2016, 11:07 AM
Todays practis I felt pain in the right lung tip it lookd like black and heavy??..Vibration on the right leg it is rare for mer to feel anything on the right side, so I feel hopeful to some healing have occured.
Feel vey tired...Saw purple light,..yellow and bright light in the 3 eye....felt awakened fear what is new to me in awakened state...hm??

IA56
12th July 2016, 11:11 AM
Today I started without guidance the meditation...Why do I not feel any pain at all...much more colored and bright light in the 3 eye...I did sit for1 hour...Why is it so big difference now??

susan
12th July 2016, 09:54 PM
IA, I'm curious.
Today you didn't use the guidance but were you still using the throat friction?
Also, did you previously have pain in body whilst meditation before starting to practice the Samuel Sagan method?
The increase in colour with the third eye you mention- has it improved from your days of meditation before trying his way?
I have no answers for you I'm just wondering.

IA56
13th July 2016, 07:44 AM
IA, I'm curious.
Today you didn't use the guidance but were you still using the throat friction?
Also, did you previously have pain in body whilst meditation before starting to practice the Samuel Sagan method?
The increase in colour with the third eye you mention- has it improved from your days of meditation before trying his way?
I have no answers for you I'm just wondering.

Hi Susan,
Yes I use the throat friction on and off as the Samuel Sagen do guide ...I have body pain all the time, I am not painless at all, but it did pin point places when I used the gudance..and did not pin point
places without the gudance, but I still have pain but not that clearly....
I did loose much of my 3 eye movements when I did get the thyroid gland removet and stress...then Samwise came with the link and I did do the throat friction meditation and all did come back...but after a while I did like go backwards again....and started to have pain as I have decribed...Samwise told me to stop for a while the meditation and I did make a 3 months break...and as I have make notes after that what happened....and then as I wrote I got a thought wery clearly to stop the guidance at 12 july then I have done it 1 month...and I will now do without the guidance for a month and then start the guidance again....I have hade so much more movement in my 3 eye ,,it does fluctuate back and forth....
I do have a hunch what is going on...but I will not revele it yet...but I will in time tell when I have more proof what I am suspecting.
Thank you for your questions it is a very good help, thank you..

Love
ia

IA56
13th July 2016, 09:26 AM
Todays practis was strange first the light what was shining over me was so bright that if there where a possibillity to put on sun glasses over the 3 eye I would have done it :-)..then I noticed my physical eye moving from side to side yet my 3 eye seeing was steady and right forward??
Now so strong thoughts started to invade me that I had to stop the meditation after 45 min.....The thoughts what did be so strong started first with the light coming from the left side very clear...and the right side was dark...now I remembered for several years ago I was a member over a Swedish Community...where the "leader" told me that only he can take me to the enlightement....and when I left his comminity he was blocking the right side so to speak,...and after this the right side went dark...He had told that the light must always come from the right side....so here I now see one of my blockagets....hmm....he have frightened me more than I have wanted to admit....oh well...now I can start to work consiously now when I can admit what it did cause in me....thank you Susan that you did ask the questions what went deep to help me...
I am curious to se where this is going...:-)

Love
ia

susan
13th July 2016, 12:24 PM
IA, do you remember this short dream you had.

Only thing I remember from my dreams is that I had a massive nouse bleed...very dark blood came from the right nostrile more lighter red blood from the left nostrile.....my mother said....this must to be stopped.....

Light red blood could be healthy but the right side that had the dark red blood suggested unhealthy ....lack of oxygen....oxygen not getting through .....blockage... Needed to be fixed....?
Could the dream have been related to this?

IA56
13th July 2016, 12:32 PM
IA, do you remember this short dream you had.

Only thing I remember from my dreams is that I had a massive nouse bleed...very dark blood came from the right nostrile more lighter red blood from the left nostrile.....my mother said....this must to be stopped.....

Light red blood could be healthy but the right side that had the dark red blood suggested unhealthy ....lack of oxygen....oxygen not getting through .....blockage... Needed to be fixed....?
Could the dream have been related to this?

Thank you Susan, Yes it seam to be related to that man who did like curse me for leaving his gudance, like it is related to the abuser from 1980-81..he also like cursed me for leaving him...so I can tell in this life-time there is one more man so...like in 1980...2003....and 2008...these 3 men have said I will not make it by my own...So ...maybe they are still feeling grouch against me??...or then it is me feeling fear still and not really trustig my own strength...still...

Love
ia

IA56
15th July 2016, 12:28 PM
Yesterdays practis I did at the Alvastra monk monestery ruin and it was interesting...I did lean my back against the monestary ruin whilst sitting on the ground..I felt strong energy rushing on the right side of my neck an head...I did see in the 3 eye like thick transparant foam ..it might also look like frog-spawn??..it was so thick I just coundn´t look through it nor around it...it took a good while before all was "normal" again...I did lie down on the ground and after a while I hear my friend E whom I was with to this ruin...shouting...look out...a snake...the snake was just so near me it almost touched me??

Love
ia

IA56
16th July 2016, 07:57 AM
Todays practis did keep my feeling much what happened in my night sleep..I will write about it in my dream journal.....
I saw many shades of purple in the 3 eye..or what I have thought to be 3 eye view...so I might have to revise what I have called 3 eye view ..and have to give new name to my vision what I have today...

Love
ia

IA56
17th July 2016, 09:30 AM
Todays practis still the right side is darker then the other vision screen??..dark purple with yellow, green and white dots and clear light shapes floating going and coming....

Love
ia

IA56
18th July 2016, 07:20 AM
Todays practis I felt my forehead huge...so huge that I was not sure where to put my focus??..it was long upwards??..I did not feel me focused so I sat only 30 min...I will sit several times today to try to figure out what it was about.

Love
ia

IA56
19th July 2016, 12:00 PM
Todays meditation did bring beautiful bright purple light what did lift my spirit....

Love
ia

IA56
20th July 2016, 12:55 PM
Did my meditation practis early this morning around 5.35 and at the same time I was looking at Bruce and investigated if I am ready to give healing to him...and I am not...I did PM Bruce and we made up time but I wanted to see if I am ready, I never told this to Bruce, so he can hear/see it now.
The symbolism was so clear...I did see my apartaments wall´s it was full of dust...that mean´s I have to clear myself first...
I will have him in my prayres though.

Love
ia

IA56
21st July 2016, 08:14 AM
Todays practis the inner view was bright and still?? Not one movement?? This has never ever happened before?? what is that??

Love
ia

WhiteMonkey
21st July 2016, 10:03 AM
Maybe your vision space is forming? Like a clear lake or something.

IA56
21st July 2016, 10:27 AM
Maybe your vision space is forming? Like a clear lake or something.

Thank you WM for your positive input, much appreaciated.

Love
ia

IA56
23rd July 2016, 08:42 AM
Yesterdays practis still white and no motion what so ever....today still the same but it is now like a corridore...??

Love
ia

IA56
24th July 2016, 07:14 AM
Todays practis continued to be odd....now the view is thick and wobbly like jello...??...I could swear an elephant like was looking at me?? behind the wobbly jello like thick sceenary??....I will do new meditation in the afternoon and see if it will change to something more "normal".

I did the meditation this afternoon and all is back to normal...the colores is back..the bright light is back...and I had for a little while pain on my abdome on the left side felt like the ribbs....and what I have not mentioned when the odd senarios has bean going on I have not bean able to do the throat friction...but that is back to normal now and more deeper then before...I feel happy.

Love
ia

IA56
25th July 2016, 09:03 AM
Todays practis is back to normal, I have the colores back and the energy movement ...it has raised some fear the odd senarios I have had...so it will take some time to get back to my normal relaxation...so ...the practis continues....I have started some physical exercises too, to help me further...

Love
ia

IA56
30th July 2016, 07:19 AM
I have not bean able to meditate for couple of days...Deep process is ongoing and I can only feel that is is ongoing...and I know my body that good that when it needs to relax and not do anything I listen....Todays meditation was interesting to put it mildly....I first had such a colore and light phenomen that it took my breath away...until on other part of me did see me in awe and looking at this light phenomen like a child looking at fireworks...ahaa...is it this it is for...to keep me in place and be happy to look at this distraction??...and when this thought was manifested in me...the deepest serenity and peace spread into my whole exisetense...and I felt the deeper meaning of meditation....Thank you :-)

Love
ia

IA56
1st August 2016, 05:33 AM
This morning meditation a very bright light like sunshine approached me hesitantly??...It came from the left side and it wanted to see if it scared me...I was mostly surprised...and have no feeling what so ever ...and no clue what it is....I will from now on only write here if there is big changes during my meditation...or sensations......

Love
ia